GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
It will be quite some time (a few days) before it gets to iTunes.
 
The RSS and iTunes will be updated, very soon. - Sorry for the delay.

Edit: The RSS has now been updated. I'm sure not about iTunes. - Please bear with us for any delay, iTunes' servers may cause.
 
Last edited:
The RSS and iTunes will be updated, very soon. - Sorry for the delay.

Edit: The RSS has now been updated. I'm not about iTunes. - Please bear with us for any delay, iTunes' servers may cause.

Thanks!
 
gamerdog6482
Wasn't me.

That was Eddie.

Great job, guys. Now promote, promote, promote.
 
Gamespot.com, Reddit, Blogger, etc.
 
You guys should make a post on RaceDepartment!
 
Hugo's last name is misspelled in the OP.
 
Araujo.

Also, don't forget to use #GranTurismoTuesday in your social media today.
 
Those were pretty funny.. Messing ChimChim up when he was trying to end it was my favourite :P
 
Tomorrow the crew will be live streaming from Twitch, we will be doing all sorts of things so be sure to show up :P
 
Any idea when this will be?
 
Well guys, very sorry..
Something came up and I wasn't home! :( We will try and do one either this week or next weekend, I'll be sure to tell everyone in advanced!
 
Hey, i'm in charge of the streaming and I need to know if anyone would be interested in either watching or joining our Twitch.tv Livestream session after each podcast so then I would know it would be viable to start.
 
Chimera91
Hey, i'm in charge of the streaming and I need to know if anyone would be interested in either watching or joining our Twitch.tv Livestream session after each podcast so then I would know it would be viable to start.

If I was available, definitely!
 
Okay, I've been kind of putting this news off, but...
The latest podcast should have, and would have been out by now. Here's the kicker.

The recording tools we use malfunctioned and virtually everything is gone, besides the news. So um.. Delays are to be expected. Very sorry.
 
Theres always going to be teething problems with any new thing...we will get it right
 
I am back! :D.

So if you guys want any dragsters in your podcast....let me know!
 
My schedule is pretty tight, so we need to get this fixed asap. You guys think it can be re-recorded without me?

Swara, can you take over editing?
 
What program do you use for editing?
 
Back