GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,428 views
wow, i listened to the bitter end, and what an end!
so, i can go back and replay these once it's been posted onto the first page? I'd like to review that Monaco race I took part in.

TLedit1: nevermind, those are just hotlaps. geez i hate being new to stuff...lol
 
Last edited:
A victory for C7 lovers everywhere! :lol:
 
Thanks to everyone who showed up, it turned out to be an epic battle!

Thanks for putting this together. Really enjoyed the show.

No problem man, The Crew and I had an absolute BLAST doing it.. we need more 1v1 flame wars on here :sly::lol:

A victory for C7 lovers everywhere! :lol:

No question :p
good show!
 
No problem man, The Crew and I had an absolute BLAST doing it.. we need more 1v1 flame wars on here :sly::lol:



No question :p
good show!

Maybe we could start a thread like that, lol. You know, if someone has a gripe or grudge against someone, take it to the track. I know the first one I'd go for. Anyone seen a little "Orange" character running around these forums, lol. (Yea, I just said that, lol)
 
I am getting idea's about who CargoRat :lol:
 
The GTP A-Team, putting wrong doers in their place...last place. :lol:
 
I am getting idea's about who CargoRat :lol:

Lol, ahh, its all in good fun my friend. We'll play nice tho and not mention any names, lol, but you're probably right.

@Classic: Good catch phrase. I like it, I like it alot.
 
My commentary debut was embarrassing :lol: - I hate my voice sometimes :lol:
 
My commentary debut was embarrassing :lol: - I hate my voice sometimes :lol:

I thought you sounded alright. No Chris Economaki, (R.I.P) but you did fine my friend.
 
We should do this (bi)weekly, with some kind of registration, 1 on 1, randomized and streamed with commentary from GTPodcast's hosts. :dopey:
 
Those races were great fun, and I'd like to know if the stream of the races is going to be uploaded somewhere.
If so I'd like to get te link to it..

Cheers :cheers:
 
We should do this (bi)weekly, with some kind of registration, 1 on 1, randomized and streamed with commentary from GTPodcast's hosts. :dopey:

It's in the works.
 
There is certainly a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly live stream in the work, had to put it on hold while we are working on getting a new editor aboard.

The GTP A-Team, putting wrong doers in their place...last place. :lol:

We have a winner :')
 
I think you guys should just do livestream every week, no need for an editor that way.
 
I think you guys should just do livestream every week, no need for an editor that way.

I have thought of this as well, I actually thought it would be a cool idea to do a "Post-recording" stream, where we go live after we record our latest episode and host all sorta of race types. There is a certain GT5er on Twitch that I want to blow outta the water ;) ahaha
 
I have thought of this as well, I actually thought it would be a cool idea to do a "Post-recording" stream, where we go live after we record our latest episode and host all sorta of race types. There is a certain GT5er on Twitch that I want to blow outta the water ;) ahaha

I don't think you should talk about blowing anything....
 
There is certainly a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly live stream in the work, had to put it on hold while we are working on getting a new editor aboard.



We have a winner :')

The+_dc47b9df0631edfb2e68728e36d83b04.jpg
 
What happen? Did I just missed something big? I'm so confused...:confused:
 
What happen? Did I just missed something big? I'm so confused...:confused:

I think so. I was sleeping around that time, so I didn't know anything about it. Anyway, you can find the stream at http://twitch.tv/chimera91/ . Luckily for us, is it that Twitch.TV iis recording all live streams, so they can be watched later!
 
Due to the popularity of the last stream would you guys like us to set up another one for this sunday?
 
If there is interest, make sure you let us know.
What we want to do this weekend is a driver battle tournament. We will have a sign-up list of people interested in a driver battle tourny, we will livestream & commentate (in the same fashion we did last weekend) each battle, which we hope is as intense and a bit more friendly as the last ;) Each battle's car/track combo will be decided by everyone fairly. Anyone interested?

Sign-up
1. MOTORTRENDmitch
2. LVracerGT
3. Jesse208
4.
 
Last edited:
I'll be on to commentate via delayed twitch feed. Sadly I won't have access to the PS3 till 10p that night.
 
Time ? I'm gmt 0 btw.

I think we are planning on the same time we did it last time, but we can start earlier.

Was it about 11PM GMT when we finished the last one? Because we can start way earlier if people want.
 
If the LiveStream actually works this time...
 
Back