• Thread starter AJ
  • 100 comments

AJ

Premium
United Kingdom
UK [UTC+1]
GTP_AJ
GTP AJ
It's an even numbered year, which means its time for me to take on the sim-racing challenge of running a solo 24 Hours of Le Mans once again, and everyone's invited!

2010 - 390 Laps - Audi R15 TDI (2009) - Forza Motosport 3
Using Xbox 360 Controller and in online lobby solo.

2012 - 368 Laps - Audi R18 TDI (2011) - Forza Motosport 4
Using Xbox 360 Wheel and in online lobby with a few cars on track.
Raced alongside the actual race as part of Microsoft's promotion of the event, in a '5th' R18, scored enough laps for 4th.

2014 - 302 Laps - Toyota TS030 Hybrid (2013) - Gran Turismo 6
Using T500, full on 11 car team online race.
Hung up my online racing helmet 14 hours into the race after conceptualising NERDS Timing & Broadcasting whilst 'in the car'.
Got back in at the end to take the flag.

2016 - ??? Laps - Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014) - Project Cars (PC)
Using T500 + triple screen setup. Offline race with accurate replica 55 car AI grid.
Again running alongside the actual LM24, and now with real time weather.
GTP members will adopt each of the AI cars and will share in their success or otherwise!

- ENTRY LIST

Well seeing as this thread is open, I'd like to take the 02 ESM LMP2 car. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

if we're going to be taking names for cars/teams, I'd like to put ownership down on the #64 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE PRO

#7 Toyota TS040 Hybrid

So... I have no idea how AJ will do against the AI... hopefully no Maldonado moments happen at turn 1... :lol:

Also do the different background colors behind all of the AI cars have to do with anything?

Hello. May I please reserve the #2 Audi? I'm at work so I don't really know how all of this will work. If there's tedious work involved please ignore.

Thank you.

I'll be watching the video tonight after I get home. 👍

oh @AJ, if there are two cars on a team, such as the situation with myself and @Mike458 would our efforts be combined at all, or is all a singular effort?

Back