Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GTP Sportscar Series' started by AJ, Jun 14, 2016.
I'll take the #45 Manor
#43 RGR Sport please
Hello, I would like to select red #99 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE (LM GTE PRO class).
AI Difficulty is 100% I presume?
- ENTRY LIST
- Just 12 cars left to be adopted now.
- Had some good wet weather practice this evening. Car and rig setup both feeling good.
- Car - minimised the bottoming out for the 1st half of the lap as much as I can, whilst maintaining good stability through No Name & Porsche Curves. V-Max = 203mph before Forza.
- Rig - finally happy with my seat position (both physically and virtually), and found the right balance of information for my wheel mounted display's modes & its custom controls. Audio mix between game and RLM is also set.
Yes, even then they are all about 3-6 seconds off RL pace.
#98 Aston Martin [USA]
The real question is what pop song instrumental AJ will have playing behind the video that @tbwhhs does most of the work for, or is that just my B-Spec series
The 98 is taken, want to go with the 079 Art Car instead?
If the #50 McLaren GT3 is available, I'll take that
#97 Aston Martin
sorry for the small clutter, but as a show of my love to the #64 Corvette C7.R, I made this year's LM livery for it on Assetto Corsa~
download it here!
- ENTRY LIST
- Final push with just 10 cars left.
- I will publish the full list of the AI drivers a few hours before the start tomorrow. Any updates I manage to get out during it will only display their names, so you will need to work out who is who.
May I ask, AJ, is the 98 really taken already? The list, even the updated one, states no team owner and/or driver...
So many mistakes there on my part...
@Earth - Do you want to keep the #60, or take the #98 you originally wanted?
In case Earth opts for the #60, I would like to call dibs on the #98. If Earth decides to switch to the #98 when he answers back to you, then I shall take the #97 Art Car (someone has to represent the artists, right?). Would be alright with both parties?
Hello, i would like to take the #30 NGT Motorsport.
Please don't kill the two 'Vettes @AJ ... good luck with your solo run! How do you eat/go to the bathroom/drink when you're doing a solo run like this? Do you pause or just run off while your car is in the pits?
I would like the #097 Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
Thanks AJ, good luck in the race!
In the interests of time, Earth keeps the 60 and you have the 98.
Already taken. I've given you the 78 Porsche.
Well, looks like we will not be needing a waiting period for an answer, then. I am looking forward to seeing a A-Spec/B-Spec hybrid race from you, this is another one of the B-Spec experiences GTP has not quite seen yet.
Oh! Oh! Is the #35 Baxi DC Racing Alpine LMP2 car still free? Can I haz it?
Aha... when I downloaded the latest entry on my phone I told it to replace the old one and it didn't, therfore I thought that spot was open... No problem.
Best of luck @AJ hope that my driver and my and @Nail-27 team wins the LMGT-PRO class
I'll take the #47 KCMG LMP2
May I take the #57 Oreca 03R LMP2?
#35 BAXI DC RACING ALPINE P2
- FINAL ENTRY LIST
Live stream anywhere?
Starting last @AJ?! Best of luck mate, wish 50 of us could join you for real but are there in spirit! A real feat doing it on your own, best challenge out of your history so far for sure.
Almost 40mins in already, whoops lol. #42 Strakka Racing, Adam Viljoen qualifying 24th overall! Not bad buddy .