GTP's B-SPEC LM24 2016

• Thread starter AJ
  • 100 comments
Update

- ENTRY LIST

I will add more details to the OP this evening. Keep you picks coming in the meantime.

If there's tedious work involved please ignore.

Nope, you have done everything you need to. 👍

@AJ where did you get this skin pack?

It's not a skin pack.

if there are two cars on a team, such as the situation with myself and @Mike458 would our efforts be combined at all, or is all a singular effort?

At the moment its 1 person per car.

Also do the different background colors behind all of the AI cars have to do with anything?

Red = IMSA
Blue = ELMS
Green = WEC
White = Fantasy entry

Could I take the #060 Michael Shank Racing entry?

Can I be greedy and have a two car entry....just kidding....sorta....if you don't get enoughbodies....issue me another.

Update

It's an even numbered year, which means its time for me to take on the sim-racing challenge of running a solo 24 Hours of Le Mans once again, and everyone is invited to take part!

2010 - 390 Laps - Audi R15 TDI (2009) - Forza Motosport 3
Using Xbox 360 Controller and in online lobby solo.

2012 - 368 Laps - Audi R18 TDI (2011) - Forza Motosport 4
Using Xbox 360 Wheel and in online lobby with a few cars on track.
Raced alongside the actual race as part of Microsoft's promotion of the event, in a '5th' R18, scored enough laps for 4th.

2014 - 302 Laps - Toyota TS030 Hybrid (2013) - Gran Turismo 6
Using T500, full on 11 car team online race.
Hung up my online racing helmet 14 hours into the race after conceptualising NERDS Timing & Broadcasting whilst 'in the car'.
Got back in at the end to take the flag.

2016 - ??? Laps - Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014) - Project Cars (PC)
Using T500 + triple screen setup. Offline race with accurate replica 55 car AI grid.
Again running alongside the actual LM24, and now with real time weather.
GTP members will adopt each of the AI cars and will share in their success or otherwise!

@AJ, I don't envy you your task. Hopefully you will be able to keep your eyes from crossing halfway through :)

Good luck with it, and may my Speedsource Mazda beat you! :)

Back