GTP's B-SPEC LM24 2016

• Thread starter AJ
  • 100 comments
image.png

50 laps

Game returned to desktop and sent me straight into Forza chicane at 200mph. :rolleyes:

Will now run a 8h and a 12 hour race.

Entry List updated.

I stared 30 minutes behind reality, so will resume in 20 mins.

Everyone back in.

After 10 cars piled up at Arrange, and what must have been at least 6 cars in the Porsche curves sliding down the barriers that must have taken at least 10 years of my life avoiding, coupled with continued performance issues with the game, I am going to call this one off. It has turned into a challenge of being quick enough to pause the game whist it crashes as to hopefully prevent turmoil damage, and avoiding the suicidal AI.

Shame as there was a lot of promise. The AI is simply not good enough to run an event like this, and pCars seems to still have some serious issues. Look forward to trying this again in the future. VR is the next evolution...

AJ
After 10 cars piled up at Arrange, and what must have been at least 6 cars in the Porsche curves sliding down the barriers that must have taken at least 10 years of my life avoiding, coupled with continued performance issues with the game, I am going to call this one off. It has turned into a challenge of being quick enough to pause the game whist it crashes as to hopefully prevent turmoil damage, and avoiding the suicidal AI.

Shame as there was a lot of promise. The AI is simply not good enough to run an event like this, and pCars seems to still have some serious issues. Look forward to trying this again in the future. VR is the next evolution...
But massive well done to you @AJ for hosting this event plus big props for your endurance and dedication to embark on this challenge.

Hopefully you will have massive success in next year's event. :cheers:

Thank you for the effort nonetheless @AJ , well organized and it was fun while it lasted. :D :lol: Looking forward to the events that'll possibly take place once GTS gets rolling, and hoping to be able to participate in them too, A-Spec and B-Spec. :)

Back