GTPs Favorite NEW Bands for 2004Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 13 comments
  • 513 views
Messages
4,312
This works just like the album thread. 2 noms. ends on Christmas Eve, and then a poll will be posted.

My noms:

Franz Ferdinand
Crossfade
 
Hmmm, since they have to be new, narrowing it down is much easier for me.

Straylight Run
Head Automatica
 
Sorry, I don´t know any new bands. Well, not any good ones.
 
I liked franz ferdinand for a while, then heard their second single. Same goes for snow patrol.
 
Keane
Scissor Sisters
 
FatAssBR
Sorry, I don´t know any new bands. Well, not any good ones.
Same here. Every new band from the last couple of years sounds the exact same to me.
 
capnlarge
Ashlee Simpson and Hayley Duff. :scared: :dunce:
Wtf, Hillary Duff has a sister?

And is every lame new pop star going to spawn a similarily pointless career for their younger siblings? It seems like it's happening to every one of them...
 
Ev0
Wtf, Hillary Duff has a sister?

And is every lame new pop star going to spawn a similarily pointless career for their younger siblings? It seems like it's happening to every one of them...

Yeah Hilary and Hayley did a duet on some crappy cover of some horrible song of years past.

Okay fine, I was joking about my nominations. I thought the smilies were self-explanatory.

Since Franz Ferdinand was already nominated, I'd like to use my nomination to negatively nominate Maroon 5. I hate that entire album, especially "This Love".
 
capnlarge
Yeah Hilary and Hayley did a duet on some crappy cover of some horrible song of years past.

Okay fine, I was joking about my nominations. I thought the smilies were self-explanatory.

Since Franz Ferdinand was already nominated, I'd like to use my nomination to negatively nominate Maroon 5. I hate that entire album, especially "This Love".
My sister wanted Maroon 5 for Christmas, I'm smarter than that though, If she got that I would have to hear it every night. even though I will have to hear Avril Lavigne now that my Grandma bought that for her.
 
Franz Ferdinand
I don't know any other new artisits or bands....
 
Back