GTP's Favourite Artist Poll - NominationsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ev0
  • 69 comments
  • 2,593 views
Ok people, this is your one week warning. On the 24th, I won't be accepting any more nominations, and I will be setting up the poll in a separate thread.

Cosmic, Suigi, you guys need to complete your lists, as both of you still have nominations available. (I'll take the incomplete lists though if they are not amended by the 24th).

And Jimmy, you need to trim a few artists off of your rather lengthy list. :dopey:
 
I don't know how to do this, but, If I had to go with any band, I would say TOOL.

1. Razor
2. Aggression
3. Morbid Saint
4. Stone Temple Pilots
5. Soundgarden
6. Alice In Chains
7. Helmet
8. Autopsy
9. Pestilence.
10. Drug Test
 
Ev0
The nominations will be counted by a deadline on December 24th.

2004, that is :D

You are a little bit too late, kin :lol:

The Wizard.
 
Can a mod please close this thread?
 
Ev0
Can a mod please close this thread?
If you were a premium member, you could close it yourself! :sly:
 
Back