GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
Have you tried yet? before making a request?

Yes, I have tried to make a settings, make the car with more power, changing the options in suspension, LSD, tyres etc. But i can´t make this car drift... probably because is a 4WD car.

Sorry the english.

ISUZU PIAZZA XE 1981
Controller

324hp/247ft-lb, 1013kg comfort medium tires

parts to buy:All the parts.

settings:
transmission: 130MPH

suspension: -30 ride height -30
6.6 spring rate 5.5
4 dampers 4
4 dampers 4
1 anti-roll bars 5

0 camber angle 1.9
0.0 toe angle 0.0

LSD: 60/50/25

brakes: 5/6

Handling: This is the funnest car I have to drift, it's even ok as a points getter. It starts drifts easy I can flick it , as well as Ebrake it.
Also car feels stupid with hard tires.

you didnt try at all to look. the top of this page has a db9 tune

Not to be rude or anything, but that's a tune for the '03 db9.......he was looking for a DB9 Coupe '06 tune.....Either way, would that work for the '06 DB9? I ask only cause the DB9 '03 has a 50/50 weight ratio and the 06' db9 coupe has a 52/48 ratio.

hypnotron
Not to be rude or anything, but that's a tune for the '03 db9.......he was looking for a DB9 Coupe '06 tune.....Either way, would that work for the '06 DB9? I ask only cause the DB9 '03 has a 50/50 weight ratio and the 06' db9 coupe has a 52/48 ratio.

I don't know what page it's on now to double check, but I'm sure the exact same stuff will work. Usually only different models or really far apart in year will make a serious difference in tunes.

hypnotron
I was just curious cause a 52/48 weight ratio and a 50/50 weight ratio will have diffrent handeling characteristics.

I don't think they will be noticeable even if this was racing that's close enough, but you can always add weight to make them the same or change the suspension the tiniest bit if you think there is a difference.

I posted a tune For the Aston DB7 Vantage/DB9 that has the 52/48 weight balance in the Wheel drift setting thread that also works with the
sixaxis controller. You can also move the balance by adding weight up front. I find that weight balance between 52/48 and 54/46 is more stable and flows better than a 50/50 or 48/52 car which tends to bite too much up front at the wrong times. Stiffer front springs would be the logical answer with 50/50 setup but that doesn't apply evenly at all speeds like I can achieve with the 52/48 setup.

Attention : Because my lack of responsibility and the call from school and work. Is anyone interested in up keeping this thread? PM me for details. Experience Drifters Preferred.

nk4e
Attention : Because my lack of responsibility and the call from school and work. Is anyone interested in up keeping this thread? PM me for details. Experience Drifters Preferred.

Me lol

So how can someone upkeep this thread if they can't edit it?

Or will you edit the depot when need be by the person who shall take it over?

So how can someone upkeep this thread if they can't edit it?

Or will you edit the depot when need be by the person who shall take it over?

I have contacted a MOD and they will switch out OPs but there is a small catch. The new OP will need their first before post Nov. 29, 2010. I wouldn't mind Shmgt get it though I do have favorites, but sometime tonight I will get it fully updated and ready.

Nissan GT-R35 TC *DLC CAR*
Power:748 BHP
Weight:1215

stage 3 turbo
Torque Dist
tyres

SETTINGS (front/rear)

Aero: 20/40
Transmission: 320 max spd
Torque: 10/90

ride height: 0/0 "thats the lowest for this car"
Spring rate: 15.5/11.4
dampers: 6/6
anti roll: 4/4

camber: 3.5/1.3
toe: 0/ 0.20

tyres: CH-CS (even S tyres if you like)

Brief Description: I don't usually do 4x4 but by chance I ended up having a go at drifting with this when testing the new DLC cars. Its very easy to drift. heaps of handbrake & gas.

Last edited:
I'm curious if it's possible to drift with an 4WD car , like Evo's , GT-R's , maybe Subaru's :confused: If it's possible with any of those cars I would be greatly pleased if you upload seetings for them :D

I'm no pro drifter, but with my wheel i use a Baby Blue Stratos, only tuning an LSD and comfort mediums, its a very, very good drift car :)

and Yauma, it is possible i set my legacy 3.0R for drifting :)

Last edited:
Yauma9
I'm curious if it's possible to drift with an 4WD car , like Evo's , GT-R's , maybe Subaru's :confused: If it's possible with any of those cars I would be greatly pleased if you upload seetings for them :D

I have a Evo rm tune which i recently edited to be better in my garage if you want. I think FR or RR is the best tho because you don't want all the grip of the 4wd.

shmogt
I have a Evo rm tune which i recently edited to be better in my garage if you want. I think FR or RR is the best tho because you don't want all the grip of the 4wd.

Honestly, 4WD doesn't give you much more grip so the extra grip I do get seems to actually help a bit in certain situations so I like the AWD drift more

Yes I'll want it. Mostly my interest comes from initial D , where some guys drift with 4WD cars

Last edited:
Back