GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
Here is my drift setup for Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '98

LSD: front: 10, 40, 20 rear: 10, 40, 20

torque distribution: 50/50

Don't mean to be an 🤬 but that doesn't work. Never will work. Put 10/90 in torque distribution and the LDS this way: front 5/5/5 and in the rear whatever you like to get it as close as possible to drifting.

I got a nice drift setting for a Suzuki GSX R-4:

You have to fully costumise it:

Body/chassis:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Gearbox:
Fully adjustible:
1. 4.410
2. 3.082
3. 2.300
4. 1.795
5. 1.466
6. 1.253
Highest gear: 5.000
Max. Speed: 250.

Adjustable differential:
All to 60

The most important thing, THE SUSPENSION:
fully adjustable:
(Front/Back)
Ground clearance in mm:
-10/-10
Spring force in kgf/mm:
10.0/8.0
Antishock(extension):
4/4
Antishock(compression):
4/4
Stabilizers:
4/4

Camber angle:
6.3/3.3
Toe angle:
0.00/0.20

Hart normal tyres.
HAVE FUN!!!

(maybe, some expressions could be wrong, because i had to translate the words from german.)

i hear the "'02 SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15)" Is very similar to the S13? I've seen there already is a tune for it. But I'm looking for a tune that requires minimal increase in power output if possible? (Purely suspension/LSD/gearbox).

Oh. I use a DS3 btw.

I much appreciate the help in advance!! Baii! :sly:

Don't mean to be an 🤬 but that doesn't work. Never will work. Put 10/90 in torque distribution and the LDS this way: front 5/5/5 and in the rear whatever you like to get it as close as possible to drifting.

oh, well just watch me in a good day ;)

PSN: supra9126

4WD 'drift' = Handbrake abuse.

BTW big ups to ya maveric, I've switched a couple cars to 10/60/60 and launch has improved a bit. Don't have to catch up in the drift cause I'm close off the line. :cheers:

4WD 'drift' = Handbrake abuse.

It's not that. 50/50 LSD makes a car go straight because all four tires are giving out the same amount of power. It's undriftable. I try to tell people the best way to set it, but if they really don't care, all I say is good luck trying to get the car sideways. 👎

'07 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)
Power: 535hp
Weight: 1228kg

Parts to buy:

All 3 stages of weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Chassis Reinforcement
Aero Kits (from GT Auto)
Sports ECU
All 3 stages engine tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Muffler
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Comfort Soft Tires

Settings:

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 10.6/8.6
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4

Camber angle: 3.5/0.5
Toe angle: -0.25/0.15

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 60
Accel Sensitivity: 60
Braking Sensitivity: 60

Brake Balance: 3/8

Downforce: 0/16

All driving aids off except ABS set to 1

Little description of handling characteristics:
This setup is tuned at the Tsukuba track. It's for DS3 controller. It's pretty stable in my opinion. Approach the corner at the right speed, sometime throw in the ebrake to throw that tail out, and punch it in second or third gear, depending on the corner. But of course throttle and steering control is the key to hold the drift through out the corner. Bad throttle control will either cause it understeer or spin out. Overall, it's very manageable with DS3 controller, not too sure about the wheel. Any feedback on the setup would be appreciated.
Why can I only buy 1 Stage of weight reduction?

Any way this depot could be refined to "proven" settings? Alot of these settings I see linked here are "I'm a bit of a newbie, but these seem to work" or "I think these are a good tune, but if you test them please let me know"...

It would be nice to see a pro drifter or two posting settings that work... e.g. Olegonic or GAUZ, etc posting settings that work for them perfectly... Would be alot easier to work off these proven settings than to work off something someone through together and posted here...

Thoughts?

P.S. This thought came about when scanning through multiple different settings and finding almost no consistency among them...

Anyone Got A Good Shelby Cobra 427 Drift Tune? I've Been Looking For A Week Now And Can't Seem To Find One. BTW This Is Late Game. (I Haz X2010 <3)

RX-8 Type S '07
Power: 362BHP
Weight: 1195kg

Parts to buy:

Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Rear Wing (from GT Auto)
Sports ECU
Stage 1 & 2 Engine Tuning
Sports Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension
Soft Comfort Tires

Settings:

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 8.0/8.8
Dampers Extension: 4/4
Dampers Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3

Camber angle: 0/0
Toe angle: 0/0.20

Brake Balance: 5/5

Downforce: 0/20

All driving aids off except ABS set to 1

Little description of handling characteristics:
This setup is tuned and tested at the Tsukuba track. It is pretty easy to drift and I recommend it for beginners. Entering and exiting the corners is smooth and controllable, sometimes under steers a tiny bit and could maybe do with a slight increase in power but I managed to drift it round the whole track pretty easily. Didn't over steer for me, flooring the throttle most of the time. Any feedback I would like.

Mistubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR (Premium)
I will try to get a screen shot up later, but here it is:
:)
Buy everything available. Stg 3 Reduction, Hood, Reinforcements, High Turbo, Stg 3 Engine, ECU, Custom Gearbox, Racing Filter, Manifold, Twin Plate, Semi Racing Flywheel, Driveshaft, Center Diff, LSD, Racing Exhaust, Manifold, Cat, Custom Suspension, and CH Tires
In GT Auto, make sure you do an oil change and get a wing on the back.
Suzuka East.

Suspension-- R/L
Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 10.0/12.0
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Dampers (Compression): 6/6
Anti-Roll: 2/2
Camber: 2.4/1.5
Toe: -.20/-.05

LSD-- R/L
Initial: 10/60
Accel Sensitivity: 10/60
Brake Sensitivity: 20/20

Etc-- R/L
Down Force: 0/20
Brake Balance: 3/7
Torque Split: 10/90

Gearbox--
Set to 155mph

Review:
Personally, I really like this set-up but I don't think it's perfect. The steering is a little stiff, and I suggest tapping the E-brake before entering a corner and then transitioning with power-over. The Evo is great on Suzuka East if you are going uphill. Going downhill I feel like there is just a little too much power and transitioning through some turns can be "weird". I use a controller, so you wheel-users might have to tweek these setting to your comfort level.

Heres is my setup for honda s2000 (06) can get it through the dealership new cars.

Finished spec's Power-370bhp, weight-1060kg

Parts needed - Engine Stage3, Sports ECU, Sports Intake Manifold, Racing Air Filter, Sports exhaust manifold, Cata converter, Titanium Racing Exhaust, TurboS2(Mid Rpm), Full transmission, Twin Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Full custom LSD, Prop shaft, Fully custom suspension, tyres Comfort hard, rigidity improvement, window weight, bonnet replace, S3 weight reduction, aero wing(GT AUTO).

Tuning Setup

Aerodynamics - r8
Transmission - m/speed 149mph (This is just preference not needed)
Drivetrain - LSD, Torque=19, Acc=38, Braking=25
Suspension - Height F=-15 R=-15, Spring rate F=7.8 R=7.3, Dampers (EXT) F=5 R=5, Dampers (COMP) F=6 R=7, Roll bars F=3 R=4
Braking - F=4 R=7 (can be changed depending on how you like to initiate drift.
Canber F=6 R=5 Toe angle 0.20 0.20

This is a good all rounder drift car, it can hit silly angles and just hold it without the feeling its about to do a 180. Long corners can be done in 3rd max rpm, tight corners feather 2nd gear. The car has quite abit of power but i think it will be fine for beginners too. Some good tracks to test it out on Sazuka east and tskuba these are the ones i tuned it on. 15k top score on sazuka mini so far :) Enjoy!

This is perfect, I use it all the time and get my highest scores, thanks!

Latest Posts

Back