GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
MarionJ13
Thanks. Does it work well online? I haven't had a chance to test it however the online physics always throw me off.

I'm about to hop online and check. I'll let you know. 11k with third try at Tskcuba.

Bunch of tune requests:
Commodore SS '04 - no turbo
Any AE86 that isn't the S.Shigeno version
Chrysler Crossfire '04
Holden Monaro CV8 '04

Last edited:
JoshOrcutt
Bunch of tune requests:
Commodore SS '04 - no turbo
Any AE86 that isn't the S.Shigeno version
Chrysler Crossfire '04
Holden Monaro CV8 '04

If anyone knows where I can find these tunes that would be sick.

Z.Spec S13-S425
Nissan 180SX Type X '96 [Standard]
434hp@6900RPM
341ft-lb@5400RPM
1039kg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint: Deep Marine Blue Pearl, Black Pearl Metallic, Sparkling Orange
RAYS VOLK RACING TE37

Body/Chassis
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement

Engine
ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning

Intake System
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Turbo Kits
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission

Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Driveshaft

Suspension
Fully Customizable Suspension

Drift Settings
Top Speed: 230mph/370kmh [default gears]
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 60
Braking Sensitivity: 60
Ride Height: -20 (Front), -20 (Rear)
Spring Rate: 10.8 (Front), 9.8 (Rear)
Dampers (Extension): 6 (Front), 5 (Rear)
Dampers (Compression): 5 (Front), 4 (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 (Front), 5 (Rear)
Camber: 3.0 (Front), 5.0 (Rear)
Toe: -0.20 (Front), -0.10 (Rear)
Front Brakes: 6
Rear Brakes: 5
Comfort Hard Tires

nissan silvia spec-r areo(gt academy)

7250184928_b0eafe8414_z.jpg

ballast
amount 0
position 0

specs
435 hp
1056 kg
523 pp

parts to buy
weight reduction stage 3
window weight reduction
chassis reinforcement
ecu tuning
engine tuning stage 3
sport intake manifold
racing air filter
sport exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
high rpm turbo
twin clutch
semi racing flywheel
carbon shaft

transmission
1st 3.272
2nd 2.449
3rd 2.002
4th 1.608
5th 1.293
6th 1.076
final 3.692
top speed 168

lsd
initi torque 37
acceleration sensitivity 52
braking sensitivity 24

suspension
ride height -10/-25 camber 2.0/4.9
spring rate 8.0/14.5 toe angle 0.00/0.73
damper extension 3/8
damper compression 2/9
antiroll bars 4/7

brakes
4/6

Tires comfort hards

man i love it because it feel so light and the control is pretty good and same thing as the power.the balance feels almost right but you have to use the power a lot to make it do a big drift.but i love it anyway

Last edited:
JoshOrcutt
Anyone got a good RS 6 Avant tune? I need one for the seasonal.

Edit: other requests:
Audi R8
Buick Special
V8 Vantage '99

Car Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09
Drivetrain 4WD
Horsepower 837bhp@8900rpm
Torque 562ft-lb/7400rpm
Weight 1313kg
Miles 36.4 Miles
Performance Points 635
PARTS
All parts, excluding chassis reinforcement. I'm using comfort hard tires (set spoiler to lowest value if you use it)

BODY/CHASSIS
Aerodynamics
Downforce 0/0
Weight Balance 0/0
Power Limiter 100%
TRANSMISSION
1st 4.289
2nd 3.303
3rd 2.613
4th 2.141
5th 1.770
6th 1.502
Final 2.656
Top Speed 149mph / 240kph
TORQUE SPLIT
FRONT REAR
Front Rear 10 90
LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
FRONT REAR
Initial 5 12
Accel 22 25
Braking 29 33
SUSPENSION
FRONT REAR
Ride Height -17 -17
Spring Rate 10.0 12.3
Extension 4 4
Compression 2 3
Anti-Roll 4 5
Camber 3.3 1.7
Toe -0.32 0.10
BRAKES
FRONT REAR
Brake Balance 8 9

Enjoy the tune if you find it to drifty set torque split 20-80 and use comfort medium

This is the one you've all been waiting for!!!
Dodge VIPER SRT10 ACR '08
FOR: DS3 Controller
Parts to Buy:
ENGINE-
ECU Tuning
Stage 3
Supercharger
And everything else HP-wise(Be aware that I have this tuned to enter lower powered lobbies)

Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi -Racing Fly Wheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

Tires: Comfort: Hard
The Important part. . . The TUNE!!!
First the Tranny-

Set the top speed to 180, thats all i've had to do, you can fine tune if you want.

LSD:
--/10
--/40
--/20

Suspension:
F-0 R+20
F-12.0 R-12.0
F-7 R-7
F-7 R-7
F-4 R-4

Wheel Alignment:
F-0.0 R-0.0
F-0.00 R+0.20

Now here is where I show you up. Your not going to use that 1000+ hp. Go to the Power Limiter and take it all the way down to 52.6% If you did the upgrades correctly you should have close to 500hp, I run mine at about 400-450

Details on the Handling Characteristics:
She'll do any corner you tell her to do, though you might not want to tick her off. . . I'f you want the angle, all you have to do is ask and she'll give it to you. But she likes it a little bit rough, to the point of throwing her through a corner. She doesn't like a guy who will show her a half-@ssed time, she wants you to throttle her full power, and unless you entered the corner wrong you won't have a problem doing it. Soon as I figure out how to post it I'll post a picture or two and maybe even a replay to show you what her daddy can do. Hope you have fun with this and let me know what changes you do to her. . . Daddy don't like a damaged girl. . .

GT_Obliviator

Last edited:
We'll I'm at school atm but i think this tune is exactly what everyone needs to get away from the JDM cars but if you don't atleast try it, don't come to me and say its a "bad tune"

Yo yo in my opinion, I would lower down the initial toque for the LSD. The more initial torque u have, the more under-steer you will get while you drift and press the throttle.

In addition, decompression should be lower than the compression. And about the turbo and supercharger, I would personally install supercharger. But if you like turbochargers, install the mid not the high cause high will give you insane turbo lag.

Don't you know? ae86 is SUPPOSED to have a good amount of understeer, thats what makes it so fast

Power Limiter and take it all the way down to 52.6% !!!

Its encouraging to see a setup that has realistic stats... There really is a lot of power wastage on many a drift tune...

Do you regular knock back the power ? I do...

I do actually! All of my drift cars have there power limited a LOT, like my rx7, base power being 600 or so and I run it at about 350 if i need the power, and sometimes I even take some parts off and run it in the 200s. BTW have you tried the viper tune yet? No one else but you has commented on this to me yet xD

Power Limiter and take it all the way down to 52.6% !!!

Its encouraging to see a setup that has realistic stats... There really is a lot of power wastage on many a drift tune...

Do you regular knock back the power ? I do...

I do actually! All of my drift cars have there power limited a LOT, like my rx7, base power being 600 or so and I run it at about 350 if i need the power, and sometimes I even take some parts off and run it in the 200s. BTW have you tried the viper tune yet? No one else but you has commented on this to me yet xD

Not tried the viper yet but will report back when i do ...

I know this is off topic but... What does it mean when it says you are "Subscribed" to this thread?

To enter one's name for a publication or service; also : to receive a periodical or service regularly on order.

So basically when someone post something in here you get a message in your E-Mail that someone posted in here. I will get some setups in here later, sorry for the off-topic post, just helping a fellow GTP out. 👍

to enter one's name for a publication or service; also : To receive a periodical or service regularly on order.

So basically when someone post something in here you get a message in your e-mail that someone posted in here. I will get some setups in here later, sorry for the off-topic post, just helping a fellow gtp out. 👍
+10

Thanks Eric, I was wondering why because I't says im "Subscribed" to almost every drift thread xD Glad someone actually answered me.

Thanks Eric, I was wondering why because I't says im "Subscribed" to almost every drift thread xD Glad someone actually answered me.
On average, I use to get 1k-2k of emails from GTP alone.
To change it: My Gtplanet > My options > Subscription.

Back