GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
…sigh…Y U NO PUT ME ON T200?!?! :lol: Also, I've got my Scoobie retuned already, think of it as a "Onboy's Impreza Remix", using the sideways bits of my old Impreza 490 to fill up some of the holes in the handling. Ran a 1:11 of the full course on the first lap out. And yes Mat, it does know how to slide about, I made sure. :P

Now…gotta get me FC fixed up.

Hehehe, anybody up for some runs? I'll open up a room, just in my lounge testing my Kei Office S15. All nighter at the moment :lol: (4:21AM -5 EST here on School Day haha).

Room #:
1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7712 - 6056

Last edited:
…sigh…Y U NO PUT ME ON T200?!?! :lol: Also, I've got my Scoobie retuned already, think of it as a "Onboy's Impreza Remix", using the sideways bits of my old Impreza 490 to fill up some of the holes in the handling. Ran a 1:11 of the full course on the first lap out. And yes Mat, it does know how to slide about, I made sure. :P

Now…gotta get me FC fixed up.
:lol:

I'll put you on the list.

Can I add any of you guys? Ever since my account has been sadly stolen most of the friends I used to touge with are gone I love the fact that I just noticed there hosting this type of even which I think is brilliant!
Ok we'll my psn is JAMR5150 hope to run with y'all soon!

Don't worry about the exit oversteer. I already learned how to adapt to it.

Haha! Too late....manage to fix it. :) Even marked 54 seconds with another new remapped tune(Sent you it xD). :) Now your MR-S will run like a Monster for sure. :) Sector times are familiar :D

Haha! Too late....manage to fix it. :) Even marked 54 seconds with another new remapped tune(Sent you it xD). :) Now your MR-S will run like a Monster for sure. :) Sector times are familiar :D

54…to the tunnel from a rolling start? Damn…better up my game, I think my RX7 was running 55-56 last time I checked…might need to use a different FC altogether at this rate.

54…to the tunnel from a rolling start? Damn…better up my game, I think my RX7 was running 55-56 last time I checked…might need to use a different FC altogether at this rate.

Hehe, yep. From Rolling Start upto the tunnel. Marked it with my wheel, but Mat might be able to get 53 since the controller is a breeze(only use it sometimes :lol:)

I meant Max round 2. I already know round 1 is full....

Then the answer is most definitely yes, since none of us have even thought that far ahead into the future. :lol:

And Tak, have some sympathy for my FC, it needs to keep pace with a car that beats it on every conceivable level and is restrained at its only forte. An actual tuner tuning it only makes its job even harder. :lol: In fact, can I request that I drive my FC if it gets through? :lol:

Those MRS and RX 7 times were from 200 class ? I have a tune for Mercedes SLK230, a bit on the heavy side at 1156kg ( stage 2 reduction - this is allowed for round 2 right ? ) and 200hp. Standing start time was 59.8xxx done today in Takumi's room, rolling start with pretty messy run 57.xxx :(

Those MRS and RX 7 times were from 200 class ? I have a tune for Mercedes SLK230, a bit on the heavy side at 1156kg ( stage 2 reduction - this is allowed for round 2 right ? ) and 200hp. Standing start time was 59.8xxx done today in Takumi's room, rolling start with pretty messy run 57.xxx :(

Yea…and I've not had a time with stage 2 weight reduction, though it isn't going to be much more different, if only a bit more…slippy as a result.

I want to do a car that has never been used in touge for the 200 class, hence my tuning the SLK230, I am also thinking Mitsu Mirage Cyborg ZR, Nissan Primera, Mazda Autozam, Peugeot 106 Rallye, Opel Tigra, Honda Accord Coupe'88, or Renault Avantime :D any advice guys ?

Hmm…well, I've tuned a 106 once, though it was for a much wider track (Cape Ring, to be exact), was HUGE fun, even with only 380PP. The Avantime…if it can beat say an Evo, then it wins automatically, ok? :lol: The Primera, depending on which one you pick, can be quite competitive, and the Autozam is basically a MR Cappuccino, no? Can't go wrong with that.

Then the answer is most definitely yes, since none of us have even thought that far ahead into the future. :lol:

And Tak, have some sympathy for my FC, it needs to keep pace with a car that beats it on every conceivable level and is restrained at its only forte. An actual tuner tuning it only makes its job even harder. :lol: In fact, can I request that I drive my FC if it gets through? :lol:

Hahaha, don't worry, the times isn't important, the battle will show who'll prevail. I think your FC might do well. Hehe, sure go ahead!

All of them are good and interesting to tune :D, the Primera would be the Infinity G20 model ... I wished I can enter them all :lol: I'll try to tune most of them, see which ones are competitive, what sort of time target in general for 200 class, standing and rolling ? 59 and 56 ? I need something new to compete with the MRS and RX7 :)

I also have 300 ( NER HR32 GTS ) and MAX ( Top Secret ) ready for next round, both are NA FR cars.

EDIT : I have made my mind, the next 200 class is a supercharged FF car, it will drive like a "race car" - 1:16.2xx full lap online, could go into 1:15 with further testing :D oversteer under braking and great corner exit - of course with proper throttle control and nice trail braking only possible with no ABS :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Started work on my Yellowbird. Things are coming along though at the moment it has the nasty habit of snap oversteering on wide-radius turns (The tunnel is particularly bad). Still...I think I've nailed the whole putting down 738 HP in an RR car thing. Had a best lap of 1:07 online (Full lap) - was mostly sideways.

Can I join this ? My PSN Account is ShawnEX

Where do I sign up for this and when are the event dates?
I believe that entries are closed for the time being if I'm understanding correctly. I could be wrong, but you'll probably have to wait until the next event.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Is there any limit for MAX class in terms of HP or power/weight ratio ? I saw a tuned Dodge Viper ACR used on the Eiger not long ago, if fully tuned, that car would be a beast :lol: That car could kill the test driver in the first down hill section :lol:

Is there any limit for MAX class in terms of HP or power/weight ratio ? I saw a tuned Dodge Viper ACR used on the Eiger not long ago, if fully tuned, that car would be a beast :lol: That car could kill the test driver in the first down hill section :lol:

Nope, it's called MAX for a reason. :lol: 900hp C63 anyone? :lol:

Back