GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
You're included, remember? We still have to settle the score between the FC and the MR2. :mischievous:

So, technically, you're still in... Just not on the list. :lol:

Put me on the list! :lol: And I might end up using a Civic instead, though I'm still not sure.

Mat123
:lol:

No hard feelings, right, Snake? :cheers:

Of course, I was just wondering.
Personally, I don't use tuner cars on touge because it takes much of the fun of tuning away from me. Everyone that knows me will agree, I'm a far better tuner than driver :lol:

Of course, I was just wondering.
Personally, I don't use tuner cars on touge because it takes much of the fun of tuning away from me. Everyone that knows me will agree, I'm a far better tuner than driver :lol:
lol, I'm the complete opposite. :lol: I'm more of a driver than a tuner. xD

Don't touch your MR2. :lol: 1100kg RX7 vs 900kg MR2, you still have the edge, so any more would be pushing it. :lol:

... Too late. It already has a completely remapped setup. Much quicker acceleration, much more agile, and reaches the average time of a Touge 300 car. :mischievous:

Last edited:
If I was in my school environment, what I'd say at this point is "Well 🤬 you then!". :lol: But I'm not, so I won't. I'll have to make it up with some DNA transfer from the Impreza, I guess. :P
Well

:lol: Good luck with that. ;)

I'm the one who rebuild the new built Mighty Spirit's MR-S for Mat! :) Might need some adjustments on corner exit because it does oversteer a bit at corner exit(from a wheel so I don't know about controller-user)

Last edited:
Don't worry about the exit oversteer. I already learned how to adapt to it.

Last edited:
I'm the one who rebuild the MR-S for Mat! :) Might need some adjustments on corner exit because it does oversteer a bit at corner exit(from a wheel so I don't know about controller-user)

Well, since the last time Mat tuned something, an FC that I made nearly beat it, it's probably a good thing. :lol:

Edit: WATCH "SENNA", IT'S AWESOME!!! :lol:

Like I said to Snake, I'm a driver, not a tuner. :lol:

Ah…you know, you were lucky that you were the "host" of the shootout, or I'd have raced you the way I raced Praiano, i.e driving Audi style, with no gaps between the cars. :lol:

Ah…you know, you were lucky that you were the "host" of the shootout, or I'd have raced you the way I raced Praiano, i.e driving Audi style, with no gaps between the cars. :lol:

Sounds like BMW/Volvo/Mercedes drivers in the UK :lol:

Sounds like BMW/Volvo/Mercedes drivers in the UK :lol:

I thought the tailgaters were driving Audis? TOP GEAR, Y U LIE TO ME?! :lol: But yea, it was how I drove the FC, to the point where I actually scared one of the fastest guys around here. :lol: Before backing right out due to the risks of say…spearing the both of us off the road. :lol:

Okay, also, Weight Reduction Stage 2 is allowed for Season 2, just so you know.

Not quite sure I understand the reasoning for this. I would expect a Stage 2 being allowed for the Max class, but not 200. I've already got my entry tuned for stage 1 weight and I'm afraid to do stage 2 as it might throw the whole setup off. :nervous:

You do that well. Unfortunately it doesn't get you past me most of the time... :lol:

Not quite sure I understand the reasoning for this. I would expect a Stage 2 being allowed for the Max class, but not 200. I've already got my entry tuned for stage 1 weight and I'm afraid to do stage 2 as it might throw the whole setup off. :nervous:

I haven't implemented stage 2 for MAX yet, because we already received an amount of entries, following the stage 1 rule. Anyways, for season 2, it's up to you if you want to install stage 2, but if you think it might alter the setup, then that's fine.

I haven't implemented stage 2 for MAX yet, because we already received an amount of entries, following the stage 1 rule. Anyways, for season 2, it's up to you if you want to install stage 2, but if you think it might alter the setup, then that's fine.

That's fine. It's about fun, not speed right? ;)

Anyway, I'll post this now so it's known. I'd like to enter the next Max class if possible.

My entries for Round 2:

- Touge 200: Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '91
- Touge Max: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08

Touge MAX: No more registrations. If you've signed up before, and your name isn't here, you're still in, just remind me about it.

1. TakumiFuji01
2. SolidSnake7735
3. Slender_Man
4. robrabbitman
5. Ridox2JZGTE
6. HaoleHatingWRX
7. Onboy123
8. XDesperado67
9. BobbyBRAKEaNek
10. ugabugaz​

Touge 200 Season 2: No more registrations. If you've signed up before, and your name isn't here, you're still in, just remind me about it.

*Weight reduction stage 2 is allowed for season 2

1. TakumiFuji01
2. SolidSnake7735
3. jc18137
4. Slender_Man
5. Ridox2JZGTE
6. R1600Turbo
7. BobbyBRAKEaNek
8. robrabbitman
9. XDesperado67
10. Onboy123​

I know I may have forgotten some. Please do tell me. I'm too busy to check out the whole thread at the moment.

So...

-Touge MAX will begin on December 15
-Season 2 will begin on the first week of January

Yo Mat, am I in for MAX class?

Nope, sorry. You could still join next time. 👍

That's fine. It's about fun, not speed right? ;)

Anyway, I'll post this now so it's known. I'd like to enter the next Max class if possible.

My entries for Round 2:

- Touge 200: Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '91
- Touge Max: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08

Yup!

Anyways, you're in for Touge 200, but not MAX.

Last edited:
Back