GTP's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (Episode 21 is up!)

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 436 comments
Nice interview! 👍 Some of the answers are maybe a bit short. Im sure I'd do much better. :sly::lol:

Nice interview! 👍 Some of the answers are maybe a bit short. Im sure I'd do much better. :sly::lol:

:lol: Did it at 10pm at night I think, I'm always one for short and to the point, even english tutors told me that :lol:

Just waiting for lap to be sent off once I figure attachments out...

1st time I take a look at this thread, and wow! All I have to say is that it's just awesome!!! :D It's an excellent concept!!!

Keep it up guys!!! :)👍

:gtpflag:

Glad to see this concept is still ongoing. It was always the most intriguing GTP community-based GT5 idea that arrised in the build up to the game's release.

It's a bit of a shame PD wasted their Top Gear licence in GT5. I'm still holding out for something more from DLC or regular update content.

Where's my lap?

It hasn't been recorded because the file you sent me wasn't reconized by my PS3. You export the replay to the XMB, copy it to something Like a Flashdrive and then Compress and send the entire folder. The PS3 needs the entire folder to reconize it.

Come to think of it, I'm gonna revize the first post as I may need to reiterate how to send replays for future guests.

Sorry I haven't posted anything. Show will be resuming Sunday.

Episode 19 - Furinkazen

Our next guest is a major presence in the Race Series section. Give it up for Furinkazen!

What has brought you here to GTP? How long have you been a member?
I became a GTP member a year ago, my passion for GT bought me here!

How has GT5 been for you?
I've enjoyed it for what it is. It is much improved from what it used to be when it originally came out.

What has been your favourite vehicle to drive at the moment?
I have a 80hp Fiat 500 (the old 1960's premium) that is mean as hell in black with red trin rims and a full bodykit. 80+mph and it's louder than an Enzo! :lol:

What about tracks? Are there any particular favorites you have?
Spa and Le Mans. Both fine pieces of work by PD. Racing down the Mulsanne Straight at 230mph is incredible.

Have you played around with photomode at all? If so, how do you like it?
Photomode is a brilliant feature, great at capturing the atmosphere and action of the race. Photo Travel is brilliant as well, it's a shame that we can use only premiums though.

What is your favourite GT game and why?
GT5 raises the bar above all else.

Are there any other video games do you enjoy playing?
Big fan of the hack and slash genre, with the Dynasty Warriors series and it's spin-offs Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi. Also throw Capcom's anime-based Sengoku Basara in and I'm sold :D

Switching over to real life, what do you drive? Is it in the game and if so, how does in compare?
I don't even have a car yet :lol:

Whats your favorite car and what is it about it that you like so much?
The Shelby Cobra. Pure power and old fashioned muscle. Especially my special with 750hp :D

What's your other hobbies?
Japanese history buffs may get where my username comes from, but ancient Japanese history (in particular the Samurai) interest me. As does the Kaiju Eiga or Japanese monster film featuring Gamera, Godzilla, Ghidorah and other famous kaiju monsters.

Anything else you'd like to say?
Good luck to all the GTP Community in 2012 and also keep an eye out for my Racing Series - Vintage Le Mans, NASCAR Nationwide, IROC, and the flagship TOCA Series all kicking in :D

Thanks to you all :gtpflag:

Furi 👍

*Video coming Soon*

Episode 19 - Furinkazen

Our next guest is a major presence in the Race Series section. Give it up for Furinkazen!

Whooh... i'm a major presence :lol:

I've spent past few weeks learning how to drive manual... remind me, one lap from time trial right, just the first one? And "Save Best Lap Replay"? Or normal replay?

Any more interviews in the works??

Could send out 3 - 4 then just stagger the releases.

I really enjoy reading them.

Well, looks like I'll have to hold off on any American guests because the roxio card I'm using doesn't work anymore. Right when I need it, it stops working.

I think we need to tighten up the cutting rules. The list of shame is still empty. Unbelievable. I tried my best too.

Latest Posts

Back