[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
  • 74,226 views
In some respect, it's Asian.

And I can't show you more. Right now anything but this one corner is literally a bunch of dots, and even this one seems pretty rough.

Fair enough, at least it managed to narrow down things a bit. Of course, we'll cross that bridge when we get there, so just take your time and fiddle about with that new track. ;)
 
I'd say SPORTSLAND Sugo or Okayama, but those are already available as mods. PD related maybe becaused they're based in Asia, so Apricot Hill?
 
I'm going to guess Tsukuba.
 
One of those guesses were extremely close. So close I'd better shut my mouth to keep it a surprise :lol:
 
I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a bit of Fuji Speedway as well. So that's guess #2 for me.
 
I believe that it is TI Aida or Fuji Speedway.
 
Oh wait, no one mentioned a very special Asian track...

Could it be Suzuka Circuit?
 
Oh wait, no one mentioned a very special Asian track...

Could it be Suzuka Circuit?
I think Suzuka is already a mod. Rally said that "this one is the ideal track to make, though."
 
I'm really thinking it's SPORTSLAND Sugo
 
Mysterious track teaser 2.png


My [MLG]xX_1337h4x0rskillz_Xx are working on perfecting the curves. Layout is most definitely not 100% spot on, but it's not that far off, heck, I've almost nail'd the lap distance :dopey:
 
It's Asian, so it might not be in Japan... That corner resembles Shanghai a little bit...
 
Well, I leave the guessing to other people, and instead do something else. What, you ask? Well, this!

Niku Driver HC joins the RACE GT Championship, unveils the "Mafty" Ferrari livery

Mafty 1.png

One of the newest additions to the RACE GT Championship, Portguese driver H. Costa, has at long last unveiled the livery for his Ferrari 360 GT. After two teasers bearing the hastag #teammafty, Costa has finally raised the curtains, showing his livery, nicknamed "Mafty" after one of the team's drivers; Mafty Navilles Erin. Alongside young American upstart Joseph "Joey" Carter-Jones, these two will join Costa in the Portuguese driver's GT operation.

Sponsorship for the car comes from Japanese company Bandai Namco, who has also tied their sponsorship to famed Japanese animated series "Mobile Suit Gundam". More precisely, said ties are connected to the novel "Hathaway's Flash"; a story depicting the rebellion of Hathaway Noa against Federation forces. Both the main robots that appear in the story, the Xi Gundam and the Penelope, make their presence known on the roof of the 360, while the side sponsorship belongs to the videogame "Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost", a game that introduced the Xi Gundam to many fans.

Costa is confident that the car will perform well, trusting the car's previous GT record. In an interview, the Portuguese driver and owner of the team said that "for us, this season will mostly a learning experience, but we will challenge the established drivers in the best way possible. We may be the upstarts, but we are not pushovers." Will these strong words prove themselves to be true? Only the racing will tell...
 
Lol, this reminds me of that one Autumn Ring corner...

Maybe it's Sendai Hi-Land Circuit or it's the one used for the Malaysian GP
 
Last edited:
I'm seeing an older Fuji so far. How old is the question, and I'd honestly love to see the chaos and terror of the ORIGINAL Fuji.
 
Is it Autumn Ring?

Reason I ask is that the post said Fiat 500F vs X1 and the most famous youtube video had the X2010 vs a 500F around Autumn Ring.

The last image he showed before this latest one shows a radius that opens wide. there is no radius that wide at Autumn Ring, except for the crossover, which is not possible at all in the first image. Plus, the last image has a little curve into the hairpin, which isn't visible at all.

latest



...I should be doing homework.
 
...BATHURST!!!

But it's Oceanic...hmmm
 
The last image he showed before this latest one shows a radius that opens wide. there is no radius that wide at Autumn Ring, except for the crossover, which is not possible at all in the first image. Plus, the last image has a little curve into the hairpin, which isn't visible at all.

latest



...I should be doing homework.
Well crap.

The only other guess I have could be Trial Mountain (knowing me though, it's probably wrong).
 
Back