[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
Oi, I didn't directly imply that! Or indirectly for that matter, I was just refering to videos in general, silly Jah. And why can't be the same? They're both racing videogame videos dedicated to B-Spec series. Zing! :lol:
I was making a joke too, saying that I do make my videos just the highlights, I just consider the whole series a highlight :lol:

I was making a joke too, saying that I do make my videos just the highlights, I just consider the whole series a highlight :lol:

Alright then, new genre of video: Full-time, 2 hour-plus highlight video. Don't want to miss what happens between highlights? Then have EVERYTHING which happens in that period! :lol:

Alright then, new genre of video: Full-time, 2 hour-plus highlight video. Don't want to miss what happens between highlights? Then have EVERYTHING which happens in that period! :lol:
I'll just record every single NR2003 session and upload it :lol:, you guys can see the riveting work of importing ratings and paint schemes, and testing to determine the best AI Aggressiveness

I'll just record every single NR2003 session and upload it :lol:, you guys can see the riveting work of importing ratings and paint schemes, and testing to determine the best AI Aggressiveness

Pfft, that's nothing. You should also record the game being booted up, the intro movie and then the entire process of ratings, schemes and testing. Heck, you should uninstall the game between each race to also record the installing process. Boy, do I have the greatest ideas or what? :lol:

If anyone complains about 26 minutes being too long, I will call you a filthy casual and introduce you to my series, where every video is that length or longer :lol:

Wait, the only time I receive an alert in this thread is in the season finale?
go home GTP ur drunk

i also have a lot of catching up to do

Wait, the only time I receive an alert in this thread is in the season finale?
go home GTP ur drunk

i also have a lot of catching up to do

Look on the bright side; no one comments on the videos themselves (not on YouTube, that is), so there is no risk of having your result spoiled. :sly: :lol:

In the meanwhile, I started watching the Spa race, looking forward to it. Too bad the pace lap does not have fancy grid graphics to go along the footage, but the Audi R8 pace car looks slick. 👍

Well, the watching is done, so prepare for spoilers;

Well, I spent most of the time running mid-pack, with very little noise and not really being capable of moving up positions. In essence, a rather anti-climatic final for my first GTR2 B-Spec series, but at least I did not roll 16 times in a row.
But I have to say, goddamm Fizbol, that was impressive; you rolled so many times that you gained the physical capacities of a ghost and went through the tire barriers, the catch fences and even the forest/track boundaries! Are you a real human being? :scared::lol:

As for my final result, a 10th place finish and one race victory is a fine ending for a rookie noob driver, who had never run a GT-class car in a GTR2-based series. I was frustrated (start of the season, I cringed (mid-season), and I was overjoyed (victory in Brazil); plenty of wacky backstories, close racing and A.I. messing up more often than a man in a banana peel-ridden street. But the best of all, we still enjoyed our time, regardless of results. At least I did, anyways. First of all, thanks must go to @rallymorten for inviting me to this world, and for all the help provided with both my primary and secondary liveries (and a bit with the Spa livery). Secondly, it was an enjoyable trip, and I plan to continue it. These tires of mine still have plenty of tread left in them, and Season 3 is far too promising for me to drop out now. Will I remain a Ferrari driver? Possibly not, but my noble steed Mafty performed admirably; it never caught fire, and the only thing keeping it from more victories was the virtual piece of flesh being the steering wheel. Thanks for the help, Maranello.

Ok folks, I've said more than enough. See you, asphalt cowboy(s)... when the asphalt runs out on rally's newest venture. And then, for Season 3. ;)👍 :gtplanet:

Wow, what a pass my driver made. Starting to think one of my B-Spec Driver from GT5 might've made a visit today :lol:

Didn't finish well, but lead a race for once in this series. I can live with that

And with that, the short lived era of the GTR2 default cars has ended. Now begins an era using what is hopefully a very good mod. Can't guarantee GTR2 will finally retain some sanity but still looking forward to Season 3.

@BayneHamlin1121

Daaammn, son. Droppin' her like a bad habit.

Me handing her the statement

shns_yuki_nagato_and_the_paper_by_elpresidente326-d3e1gsy.jpg

Maaaan, that's evil AND mean. How can you deny those puppy eyes so coldly? :(

Because another set of puppy eyes are coming. You'll see if my first spoiler says anything. Plus she isn't as quiet and weird as Nagato (the weird part is debatable)

Because another set of puppy eyes are coming. You'll see if my first spoiler says anything. Plus she isn't as quiet and weird as Nagato (the weird part is debatable)

I get this strang feeling that your next driver may have Nibutani as part of her name... And if that's the case, then you are carrying something over from your NASCAR team. And I am not refering to Autobacs sponsorship... :sly:

Well, that was a good way to end the season. Didn't show up all race but somehow finished 4th? I'll take it. Here's a few numbers from my season:
3: rd place in the Championship. Not bad for a rookie driver eh?
2: Race wins. The first down under at Sydney Motorsport Park, the second at BMW's home race at the Nurburgring.
1: Massive Hangover. Yeah, that probably ruined any chance Moore had for the title. Probably shouldn't have partied so hard after winning in Australia.

Thanks @rallymorten for all your hard work this season! Looking forward to season 3.

Yes, I know Season 3 isn't here yet, but can I tease something for the thing, an entry I've been working on?

If The Thing had been conceptualised more as an epilogue/transition and not, well, what it is, I would've changed the thread title to something along the lines of this (need I warn about the language?), but as it is, I'd say wait for the S3 thread to come around (which shouldn't be long) :)

Before seeing the finale to this season, I had to catch up on the other races I missed. For me, that meant seeing every race from the Road America round up to the finale at Spa-Francorchamps. Nice hard-fought racing at Spa despite a lot of attrition. Great stuff here.

Back