[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
  • 74,243 views
I might join.
 
I could give it a shot... All that is needed is a livery and a number, so it shouldn't be too hard. Unless I try to do the livery myself, that is. :lol:
 
No formal sign-ups yet, but...errr...

Lotus #79.png


Here's my entry.
 

Attachments

Mind telling me where I can aquire dat sexy thing?
 
Man BK, you move fast. I'm still pondering about either doing my livery myself or leave it in more capable hands... Nice work with your own car, though, well done.
 
Ok, I'd say the form's working alright. I've sent mine.
 
I sent mine in as well.
 
Not sure if it works like I intend it to, but let's give signing up here a go.



Needs 100 added to the number, but apart from that, I really dig it 👍
Completed, but I didn't see a place to put in my number. Or did I miss it?
 
Completed, but I didn't see a place to put in my number. Or did I miss it?
No you didn't miss it. I didn't see a spot for a number.
 
Completed, but I didn't see a place to put in my number. Or did I miss it?

I knew I missed something :lol:

Tell me what I should put in and I'll do it.

Oh, and @Jahgee1124 needs to decide on what class he wants to be in :P
 
I knew I missed something :lol:

Tell me what I should put in and I'll do it.

Oh, and @Jahgee1124 needs to decide on what class he wants to be in :p
Place for number
Teams? (no idea if we're doing teams or not)

That's about it.
 
Man BK, you move fast. I'm still pondering about either doing my livery myself or leave it in more capable hands... Nice work with your own car, though, well done.

Thanks Niku. The car just screamed for simple stripes, so I was able to do it quick.

Not sure if it works like I intend it to, but let's give signing up here a go.

Needs 100 added to the number, but apart from that, I really dig it 👍

Done and BOLLOCKS! Quick fix though.
 

Attachments

I knew I missed something :lol:

Tell me what I should put in and I'll do it.

Oh, and @Jahgee1124 needs to decide on what class he wants to be in :p
Am, didn't read what the classes were :lol:, I picked 24, right?
 
Sent in bish
 
Am, didn't read what the classes were :lol:, I picked 24, right?

Wasn't added by then, but I'll put it in 👍

Also just kindly reminding everyone about the numbers usable.
 
:lol:, I've had a really busy weekend and I'm really tired. I've got my livery mostly done already though, that's a plus
 
Thanks Niku. The car just screamed for simple stripes, so I was able to do it quick.

Quite. I'm actually trying to do something myself, and it's not turning out half bad. That may be because I'm keeping it simple for the most part, but it might work out.

Also, form (re)sent, this time with dat number. Come on Freddie, pay attention. :lol:
 
Quite. I'm actually trying to do something myself, and it's not turning out half bad. That may be because I'm keeping it simple for the most part, but it might work out.
Simple works. Solid base to go from, easy to change, can be worked around or with directly.
 
Simple works. Solid base to go from, easy to change, can be worked around or with directly.

I am having a bit of a problem with the numbers... I try to write them, but they are not visible. Must be related to the layers that need to be used or something along those lines. If you can, could you aid me with that? It's nothing much, just the numbers. It's getting late for me, so tomorrow I'll deal with it a bit better.
 
Re-sent my form in.
 
I am having a bit of a problem with the numbers... I try to write them, but they are not visible. Must be related to the layers that need to be used or something along those lines. If you can, could you aid me with that? It's nothing much, just the numbers. It's getting late for me, so tomorrow I'll deal with it a bit better.
Numbers go on the GTR2Series car number layer or a separate layer above
 
Also, form (re)sent, this time with dat number.

I was about to say "..but I said start with 1?", but then I decided that just as long as it's three digits and the first isn't a 0, I really can't care less :)

Also, yeah.. simple liveries.. yeah..

kinda, I guess?

upload_2015-6-29_3-22-30.png

upload_2015-6-29_3-22-41.png

upload_2015-6-29_3-22-54.png

upload_2015-6-29_3-23-3.png

*tfw the rear bumper can't even Bonnie's head*
 
Preview
upload_2015-6-28_21-22-6.png

Thumbs up if you can tell the unique thing I did with one of the layers on the template
 
I was about to say "..but I said start with 1?", but then I decided that just as long as it's three digits and the first isn't a 0, I really can't care less :)

Also, yeah.. simple liveries.. yeah..

kinda, I guess?

View attachment 400017
View attachment 400019
View attachment 400020
View attachment 400021
*tfw the rear bumper can't even Bonnie's head*

You just had to add FNAF to the classic JPS tribute, didn't you? You just can't help yourself, really... :lol:

Preview
View attachment 400018
Thumbs up if you can tell the unique thing I did with one of the layers on the template

I bet the special thing is the blood splatter effect in some of the parts on the car. That's a thing, right?
 
Back