[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
*me during the slow and depressing fall of Ricardo Llosa*

Icon_SAD_FROG.png

Remember kids, winners don't do BOP.

Last edited:
Because I don't yet have any footage to use as teaser material and I haven't started qualifying at Curitiba yet, have this for a teaser/activity encouragement:

GTR2S3 teaser Porsche.jpg

(I will be very disappoint if anybody gets the wrong reference. Also every single person who knows how to google will know what's being teased)

Double-posting because we're partly contuniuing a tradition, partly running into the same problem as was the case with Fuji in Super GT.

..yep, in the third-to-last round, we have a car failing to leave the pit lane, in this case because the garage door is closed.

Solutions:

1: Move the cars to Interlagos (because reasons)
2: Find a way to open the door
3: Go straight to Le Mans

That's... odd and inconvenient. :boggled:

Well, if that door doesn't open, then move the cars to Interlagos (the second best alternative). If Interlagos doesn't even pitlane properly, go straight to Le Mans.

Well, I've found a temporary solution.

For reasons of me using the pitorder thingy, it was always the same car that was affected, making it easy for me to just swap its garage space with my own (there is a way of getting out, but the AI, well..). Problem sorta fixed :lol:

Well, I've found a temporary solution.

For reasons of me using the pitorder thingy, it was always the same car that was affected, making it easy for me to just swap its garage space with my own (there is a way of getting out, but the AI, well..). Problem sorta fixed :lol:

You could always put the Dank Tank or the Team Turd Porsche instead, buuuuut you're the boss. And god, I never thought that GTR2's A.I. could be that stupid... :lol:

Does Curitiba have another version like a WEC version?

Not as far as I know, no.

Besides, it works the way it's done now :)

You could always put the Dank Tank or the Team Turd Porsche instead, buuuuut you're the boss. And god, I never thought that GTR2's A.I. could be that stupid... :lol:

Well, to be fair, the exit is to the left of their "path", and you have to turn right to exit the pitlane, so, uh.. yeah :lol:

Well, I had no idea that GTR2 had an accurate recreation of women's mixing up regarding the left and right directions! :sly:

I'll get my coat. :lol:

..yes, that might be a good idea :lol:

I may have also forgotten to unlock the standings. They're open now.

Still hoping to get some teaser by the weekend.

..yes, that might be a good idea :lol:

I may have also forgotten to unlock the standings. They're open now.

Still hoping to get some teaser by the weekend.

Quite, thank God we do not have any female drivers in this championship... yet. :lol:

Gee, I wonder what reminded you of that little thing... :sly:

Sure thing, I'll be waiting for that. By the by, I have something else to discuss with you about the Spa Ferrari, mind if I contact you again about that?

we do not have any female drivers in this championship

I think @BayneHamlin1121 would like a word with you on that :D

Sure thing, I'll be waiting for that. By the by, I have something else to discuss with you about the Spa Ferrari, mind if I contact you again about that?

If you have to, go ahead.

I'm kinda disappointed there's no discussing of either of the teasers released.

I think @BayneHamlin1121 would like a word with you on that :D

#Shotsfired :lol:

If you have to, go ahead.

I'm kinda disappointed there's no discussing of either of the teasers released.

I won't take much more of your time, don't worry. It's one more thing and I'll call it a day; I don't really think I can add much more to the livery without making things look awkward.

As for the second teaser, it is interesting that there are "Two Faces of Porsche" in it... New templates for all existing cars, or an upgrade for them?

@Niku Driver HC @rallymorten Thing is! She actually was top ten in points until the Beemers got neutered.

Tough s:censored:, I have to take it as a small victory whenever my driver finishes in the top half :lol:

Besides, if you score just 8 points in Brazil, you're still mathematically in with a chance of winning the title. It might mean you'd have to win both the last two races and pretty much everyone else would have to retire, but that's beside the point :D

..and let's not forget that you're only just outside the top 10. It's a matter of not even a handful of points.

Start grid 1.png
Start grid 2.png

..yep, somehow the car I expected to be fast is at the rock bottom and the car that's spent most of it's time fighting to get into the points is suddenly locking out the top 8. That's what I call a plot twist!

You and I being terrible, huh? You are locking out the top 8...

...and I have somehow the 1st place in my grasp. A Portuguese on pole for a race in Brazil, how fitting... Why would I ignore your series, especially when I am currently having my most competitive outing yet in a B-Spec series? Between this and my victory in Angel's IndyCar test race, I believe that Lady Luck has finally given me a fair, good opening for once. :D

I know the season has already started but is there room for me?

You can join as a development entry in Le Mans and Spa, if that's of interest?

It should be noted that Le Mans is actually the next round, so it'd have to be a quick decision if you want to be on the grid there.

That sounds okay what are my car options?

Top secret stuffs, so use the insider knowledge you've been given wisely.

Recording for Brazil done. Debating whether I should simply not bother with fancy lap indication graphics again.

Shooting for teaser also about to begin.

Might as well keep the fancy lap indicators, they are useful to me at least. If it's too much of a hassle, then don't bother with it.

Also, looking forward to that new teaser, to see what new stuff will appear in it...

Back