GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 3 | Spa Francorchamps | Belgian GT

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 374 comments
Paginas1
I should be on practicing in a few hours in the PAL 1 Room if anyone wants to join

It's valentines night.
If I can convince the wife that it's just another night, I will be there, lol

lol I'm lucky enough that my miss said we can forget about it as we spent all our money on holiday hehe

anyway going to watch some stuff then I'll join PAL room 1 around 8 gmt

Still be in pal-1 for another 30- 40 min for anyone.

Edit: be back on later

Last edited:
Really not sure about the Lexus around here. So far my PB is 2'16.4xx, maybe I could reach the 15's but it feels like I'm dancing on the limit already. And I hear that Tony's quali time here in Pre-season was a 13.8. I know first-hand that tony is very fast and that the Supra is fast here as well, I'm not questioning that, but I have to wonder, how can I be more than 2 seconds adrift? My tune isn't exactly crap, and from what I can tell I'm not taking the corners badly, it's just bewildering that I can go from a fastest time in R2 to more than 2 seconds off in R3 :crazy:

I know for a fact all the cars are equal too, but it's rather worrying considering this is an enduro with more points up for grabs..

Really not sure about the Lexus around here. So far my PB is 2'16.4xx, maybe I could reach the 15's but it feels like I'm dancing on the limit already. And I hear that Tony's quali time here in Pre-season was a 13.8. I know first-hand that tony is very fast and that the Supra is fast here as well, I'm not questioning that, but I have to wonder, how can I be more than 2 seconds adrift? My tune isn't exactly crap, and from what I can tell I'm not taking the corners badly, it's just bewildering that I can go from a fastest time in R2 to more than 2 seconds off in R3 :crazy:

I know for a fact all the cars are equal too, but it's rather worrying considering this is an enduro with more points up for grabs..

You and me both. Sadly, I can't blame the YMS anymore after watching Tony drive circles around everyone, lol. Tony if you are out there, send me your YMS tune!

You and me both. Sadly, I can't blame the YMS anymore after watching Tony drive circles around everyone, lol. Tony if you are out there, send me your YMS tune!

lol He is an alien and quite a big one 👍

Reading all the fun you have in the GT300 racing I'm starting to seriously regret pulling out of it. Kind of stupid to walk away from all that excitement just because I didn't agree to one particular part of the regulations.

So I hope there is a possibility for me to rejoin the racing starting now at SPA.

Sail IC
Reading all the fun you have in the GT300 racing I'm starting to seriously regret pulling out of it. Kind of stupid to walk away from all that excitement just because I didn't agree to one particular part of the regulations.

So I hope there is a possibility for me to rejoin the racing starting now at SPA.

Send a pm to litchi. It would be great to have you back. We are practicing in pal-1 at the moment if you fancy it.

i wish i could participate in this race but unfortunately i don't have spa. good luck for all participants, at least you have to race without my laggy car ;)

It is wednesday already and nobody has qualified yet :confused:

Is everybody just watching Champions League?

Is everybody just watching Champions League?

:D Not my fault. I havent even gotten a lap down. Been also busy setting up PC, Im going to start sim racing after I finish WSGTC and leave GT5, temporarily. ;)

Steward(s) IforceV8 Josh, Twisted, Tony
Pilot:#73 IforceV8
lap 1: 2:26.123 👍
lap 2: 2.26.121 👍
best :2:26.121

:D Not my fault. I havent even gotten a lap down. Been also busy setting up PC, Im going to start sim racing after I finish WSGTC and leave GT5, temporarily. ;)

I guess it is something many of us will try at one point.

But you might want to ask Johan why he is coming back ;)

Back