GTRA|RSeat WSGTC S3|Tony1311 - Grand Prize winner! Finals video inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 305 comments
  • 19,339 views
And a reminder to not install chassis rigidity on your cars guys. ;)

Totally agree


You're wrong, sorry.


Nah, we don't need to do this. Just set the room to 404hp and all will be fine.
If, as i said, we set one more lap for each race, and guys leave the race in the cool down lap, they will never need to back in the settings page between aech race to down their power limiter due to the engine break-in.
True, not sure why you're sorry though. It does take the skip function away from those in the race though.

I find this all a big trouble vs. using a broken-in but without oil changed car. If people can figure out "brand new, without oil change" they can figure out "broken-in, without oil changed" and with the latter we can run everything in the easiest way possible.

The oil change is the bulk of the power, after all, at 5%, vs 2% for break-in power gains.
 
I don't understand why we can't just use broken in and oiled cars but on the other hand I have no problem with buying a new car each time. I'll just sell the "used ones", I have enough credits to support this. Maybe PURE organization or other racers can send others cars if they're running short on the wallet.

Pretty difficult system to enforce though.

I have some real concerns about people entering these rooms when a race is going on and being a distraction.It doesnt bother me if people want to watch but somebody needs to watching the door and telling people that its race time and nobody else is allowed in the room.

Maybe the room limits need to be adjusted to a much smaller number? Also anybody who wants to watch the race live should check this thread first before jumping in a room.

Yes I agree, there's no reason for the limit to be much higher than 5.

Another concern I have is who is hosting.When OK8 had in the top spot the grip level was as good as it was when I was running alone,but when MONSTAR took over the room the track had less grip.My internet is not very fast (3mb) so this is always a concern to me.

Maybe I could host it then. New internet seems fast enough to bridge the connection all the way across the pond. There's certainly no point in getting the connection routed all the way to Australia when it's not neccessary.
 
Last edited:
Well the host should be worked out between the drivers and steward, the steward should try and be the host first, then the drivers should do a few practice runs to gauge the connection then either go for it or try to host the room themselves.

And yes I'll be posting in here that a certain room is being used and for no one to join it, other hosting/observing stewards should do the same. The room limit should be set to three or four, depending on the amount of stewards.

With the amount of money made from seasonals I really don't see a problem with buying a car. Most of you will only have to do it one more time anyway as the eliminations go on.

It'll only be the final two drivers who will have to buy the car four times and I can make a 4 million dollars with the seasonals in about 15 minutes max.

We will not be changing the number of laps in order to allow drivers to exit before completion.
 
I will change the allowed number of drivers in each room. Shall I switch it to 3. Just both drivers and 1 steward?
 
Yeah, make PAL 1 only three, PAL 2 four, just in case there needs to be two stewards.
 
OK8 and I are going to run a final practice now.
 
Need steward in pal-1.
 
Heading in
 
Weird things going on. Resetting lounge completely.
 
Don't head back into the lounge, I'll host it. Connection's rock solid now.
 
Hey Ed, you'll can join after the 1st race if you want

Guys are racing atm, room closed.
 
are you recording it ed?
 
Please, no one join the room, the next race has started.

And yeah Dan, the second one at least.
 
Please, no one join the room, the next race has started.

And yeah Dan, the second one at least.

sweet I would lime to join but don't want to disturb the guys racing hehe

good luck to both of them
 
OK8_ is the winner of his pair in round 1!
He won the first two races, eliminating iforceV8 after a thrilling second race.

Congratulations. I'll be updating this post with a YT video of the deciding, second, race.
(Sorry, no sound for the first couple laps)

Updated bracket:
7TWBh.jpg
 
Last edited:
Congrats to OK8,the Finnish Dale Earnhardt.;):cheers:

Practice those standing starts everyone... and dont let Litchi change the tracks.:irked:
 
great video, first few laps side by side hehe

well done OK8
 
Great run and awesome video, guys. 👍

Anybody around for some practice?
 
Last edited:
Nice job on the race force and ok. And congrats.


7-9pm my time is perfect for me! What day? :)

I'm open today, Monday and saturday for sure. The other days I can get on I just need to know a little ahead of time. Maybe the day before or at least a couple hours.
 
Congrats to OK8! 👍

Maybe Monday, which is tomorrow, then, will-i-am? :)
 
Cool lets plan on tomorrow then. Around this time. 7pm you and 10am my time.

Will anyone be available for us tomorrow?


The other times that we can meet are if you go early morning 9ish. Midnight my time. I can do this slot any day.
 
Last edited:
I am free all evenings except for Saturday this week
 
Cool lets plan on tomorrow then. Around this time. 7pm you and 10am my time.

Will anyone be available for us tomorrow?


The other times that we can meet are if you go early morning 9ish. Midnight my time. I can do this slot any day.



7pm around my time is actually better. So that I can get a little bit of last day practice, you know. That, and I have Japanese class early in the morning, so...
 
Sweet, school first my friend. Captain thanks, can you plan on tomorrow 7pm Barcelona time and 10am pacific. Pal-1 room


Hamilton, how long will you be on. I can prac with you for a few in a few.
 
Ok what time. We can go after or in another room.


Stewards:
Each driver pair is free to schedule their race during any time in the first round period. They also must find one of the following stewards :
Denilson, Wardez, twistedfirework, Josh1994, Paulmac2k9, Andil, Paginas1, Biffy.
 
I'm free tomorrow evening to watch race
 
Back