GTRA|RSeat WSGTC S3|Tony1311 - Grand Prize winner! Finals video inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 305 comments
  • 19,339 views
Going to draw up my hours of the coming week in case anybody needs a steward.

Monday, Friday: 17:00 - 22:30 BST
Tuesday: 8:00 - 22:00 BST
Wednesday, Thursday: 18:00 - 22:30 BST
 
PAL1 and NTSC1 lounges will now hold 3 people.

PAL2 and NTSC2 lounges will now hold 4 people.
 
Sweet, school first my friend. Captain thanks, can you plan on tomorrow 7pm Barcelona time and 10am pacific. Pal-1 room


Hamilton, how long will you be on. I can prac with you for a few in a few.

Monday may be difficult depending on work, Tuesday definitely can do.
 
Not sure if its all the network or what.



PlayStation Nation!

My name is Matthew Harper, and I’m part of the recently-formed PlayStation Digital Platforms Community Management team. Our mission is to keep you better informed about everything that is going on in the wide world of the PlayStation Network, to make your voice heard within the company, and to ensure that you, the gamer, are at the heart of every development across PSN. Together, we will help guide the future of this platform.

I’m here today to let you know that we will be performing routine scheduled maintenance on the network on Monday, April 16th, starting at approximately 6:00 am PDT / 9:00 am EDT. This maintenance will last roughly 13 hours, concluding around 7:00pm PDT / 10:00 pm EDT. During much of this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online. PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one.

We will continue to provide as much information as we can regarding any future maintenance we need to schedule.

Keep your eyes on the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online. We look forward to gaming with you all when the maintenance is finished on Monday night.
 
Duh. It is, as far as this message says.
 
I would like to book a steward saturday 17:00 GMT, for L_Hamilton vs me - anyone? :)
 
Can we get a steward for my slaughtering Thursday @ 20:00 GMT?
 
What's the GTP ID of Maxking39. Need to find a time for our race.
 
I've listed PSN names on the bracket sheets, if any other drivers need the associated GTP names of drivers just ask here like John did.

Also, an update to the rules:

We're going to have to allow drivers to reduce their power as the races go on during the tournament. Yesterday, in the race between OK8 and iforce, their engines were breaking in during the racing and came out of the race with extra power. We simply had them reduce a couple decimals of the limiter in order to get it back down to 404hp so it's no big deal.

But note that all drivers that move on to the following rounds will still have to buy a new car so the powerbands stay within ideal ranges. There's no way to enforce this, but know that any slight advantage that there is will be going to those that buy new cars as their power bands will be that much less flat.

@CSL
I can definitely be there for that one.
 
Can I get a steward to officiate cfalcon and I for the hours between 1700-1900 GMT TUESDAY avo please?
 
I should be able to do that, as well Monstar, I'll let you know tomorrow.
 
Is the American PSN off, today? Just to know whether I should still be home later on for my match with will-i-am or not. :)
 
The European psn is off in around an hours time until tomorrow morning.
 
Right. Thank you very much, Dave! 👍

Not at home right now, so I couldn't check it out.
 
I've listed PSN names on the bracket sheets, if any other drivers need the associated GTP names of drivers just ask here like John did.

Also, an update to the rules:

We're going to have to allow drivers to reduce their power as the races go on during the tournament. Yesterday, in the race between OK8 and iforce, their engines were breaking in during the racing and came out of the race with extra power. We simply had them reduce a couple decimals of the limiter in order to get it back down to 404hp so it's no big deal.

But note that all drivers that move on to the following rounds will still have to buy a new car so the powerbands stay within ideal ranges. There's no way to enforce this, but know that any slight advantage that there is will be going to those that buy new cars as their power bands will be that much less flat.

@CSL
I can definitely be there for that one.

It can be enforced by PP, to a point, but if we're not enforcing it why not just allow a broken in car though?
Maybe it's a slight advantage maybe it's nothing, but in the odd chance a track requests a low rpm pull in second or third gear, I know I wouldn't mind having the "disadvantage" of a stronger power band. ;)
(aka more power never = slower)
 
Aye, didn't know the psn was going down. Thats not a fun start to the week. Ill be home soon anyways. Still going to check.
Well if we can't run today GV-, you set the next slot, cool.
 
all seems to be working at the moment
 
I'm online and in NTSC 1. Looks like Litchi is on as well. Let's see what we can do
 
yea, i can join if need. And if the PSN still ON today, i'll do my match vs. Alien later in the night (EU)
 
Can we get someone to watch Litchi and aliens

You around GV-?
 
still need someone?
 
I can watch.

Just one thing, is all the stuff like checks etc in the OP?
 
Look like there going to do it later. If GV comes I'll race. I'll post for a steward he he does. Thanks guys
 
Wow, I didn't know it would be available. I will go online right now, get some practice, and we can do it.
 
Sweet , can we get a steward please, ntsc1
 
yea I can join...
 
GV vs Will
Race 1: lap 2 or 3 (forgot lol) at turn 4 GV had good exit from turn 3 got on inside but will didn't leave space and GV clipped back of will causing damage. I deemed this as a racing incident and stated a draw!

Race 2: GV lead the race by just over a second most of the race, just enough so will couldn't get into the slipstream. GV 1-0 (slight lag on GV part in middle of race, may of helped him win the race lol)

Race 3: bad start from Will which gave the lead to GV. GV pulls that 1 second gap once again. On the start of the 4th lap the gap is up to 2 seconds. The gap on the last lap was 10.7 seconds. Will had a moment in sector 2 (I missed it)
Race win to GV 2-0

Winner GV27


well done to the both of them....
 
Congrats to GV-
Race one there was some lag at lap 3 and I didnt want to hit him. So I backed off and thought I could keep with him so I figured race 2 would be better. Race 2 I wasn't as relaxed and he got a gap at lap 3 and I couldn't make it up. Then slid to much on lap5. No time to catch up. Nice job GV-

Thank you Paginas. Good luck to the rest.

This has been lots of fun. Hope to race you guys in the new series and other PURE events.

Now that I'm out can I steward for the other guys if needed?
 
Last edited:
Back