GTRA|RSeat WSGTC S3|Tony1311 - Grand Prize winner! Finals video inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 305 comments
  • 19,339 views
Thanks for stewarding, Pag! :)

And thanks for the races, Will. Those were fun 👍 Moving on to Laguna Seca, now!
 
I'm in PAL 1. Alien is going to join me in a few minutes and then we will be ready for our match.

Looking for a Steward please.
 
Coming in unless you've already got covered.


Now that I'm out can I steward for the other guys if needed?

Yeah of course, thanks for asking Will 👍.

And congrats Alex.

2C2gD.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nah Ed, please come come come
 
I could come to watch but id rather let Wardez do it.
 
Streaming the race between Aliens and Litchi now! Link in my signature!
 
Thanks Eddie! 👍
 
Eddie, can't find your user on my twitch iPhone app?

It's "deargomez", right?

EDIT: I got hold of a PC.. Watching now! 👍

Aliens won race 2..
 
Last edited:
Watching wardez stream.
1st race to aliens
 
Long time since I seen a stream by the Eddie meister.
 
These guys are so close! Great job, both of them. Will looks really strong on the 2nd race, so far.

EDIT: Great races, guys! Aliens got it, in the end, but it was so close, on both legs!
 
2-0 aliens.
Congrats.
Great racing by both drivers. Awesome 👍
Good job Ed
 
Yeah, glad to do it.

Good racing for sure, I'll upload the capture to Youtube and link it here later.

BWL52.jpg


here's the upload of the stream capture:
 
Last edited:
CFALCON and i will be racing Tuesday 5pm BST. 2am for me Wednesday.
Can we have a steward on hand please. Id like to start this on time as its a week day for me and i dont want to be up any later.
If we cant start on time then we will have to reschedule for the weekend.
 
CFALCON and i will be racing Tuesday 5pm BST. 2am for me Wednesday.
Can we have a steward on hand please. Id like to start this on time as its a week day for me and i dont want to be up any later.
If we cant start on time then we will have to reschedule for the weekend.

I'll will be around don't worry
 
Thanks Pag.
 
Xfalcon and I are in PAL1. Any stewards floating about?
 
yea, i join ;)

EDIT: I'm actually in PAL 1 but...I'm alone...
Where are you guys?
 
cicua was watching them
 
Sorry Litchi but we left. Getting to late for me now. we will try to race 430pm BST Thursday
 
cicua was watching them

I am not a steward as long as I am in the competition. I expected you to join any moment and get things going. But I should just have stayed out, sorry guys.
 
I am not a steward as long as I am in the competition. I expected you to join any moment and get things going. But I should just have stayed out, sorry guys.

it wouldn't let me in anyway kept saying full so I just thought you were going to watch
 
Pal1 and ntsc1 will only allow 3 people in.
Pal2 and ntsc2 will allow 4 people in.
 
It looks like FAK and I are aiming to get our race done tomorrow morning at 8am. I am normally not awake by then so this should be interesting.

Are there any stewards available tomorrow morning at 8am PST?
 
It looks like FAK and I are aiming to get our race done tomorrow morning at 8am. I am normally not awake by then so this should be interesting.

Are there any stewards available tomorrow morning at 8am PST?

What time would that be in GMT+2?
16-17.00 PM or similar, right?
 
What time would that be in GMT+2?
16-17.00 PM or similar, right?

👍

08:00 Wednesday April 18, 2012 in America/Los_Angeles
converts to
17:00 Wednesday April 18, 2012 in Europe/Stockholm
 
*BUMP* (sorry about the double post)
 
Last edited:
Back