• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 208 comments
Latvia
Vidzeme, Riga
Driverman447
None.
Welcome to my GT6 gallery!

11135959154_67742f4f92_c.jpg

Here I will post all my best shots from the Gran Turismo 6 races, time trials and other... ;)

Last edited:
Great to see you've got a gallery up and running.
Love the editing on the gallery banner man :drool:
And ofcourse, nice work on the 'Stang and Jag :)👍

Very nice edit, Ciro!

Thank you! :)

Nice work Ciro 👍 Love the warm toning and the misty light in the background :)

Thanks, mate! The toning was certainly important, I wanted a misty evening feel in the desert! :)

Great to see you've got a gallery up and running.
Love the editing on the gallery banner man :drool:
And ofcourse, nice work on the 'Stang and Jag :)👍

I'm glad you like the banner, I wasn't sure about it first. :) Thank you!

Thank you! It seems that for Christmas! ;)👍 I know I'm slow... :lol:

Well, it can't be too bad. I'm in a similar place, just the other way around. I had to use someone else's PS3 because I couldn't bear the wait with owning GT6 and not being able to use it. Because I'm getting my new PS3 for Christmas, having GT6 arrive a week after its release was just plain torture. :lol:

Great starts, Ciro! :drool:👍 Especially that snow edit! :bowdown:

(which will never happen considering it's in Australia :P)

Great starts, Ciro! :drool:👍 Especially that snow edit! :bowdown:

(which will never happen considering it's in Australia :P)

Thank you, my friend! :) I know it's Australia but... well, imagine it's Sweden and you'll understand! :sly: Nothing is true, everything is permitted. :D

I've said it once, I'll say it again. It's great in all ways except for that Australia is in the middle of summer. :lol: And I will be notified about the idea behind the shot if I don't say I'm aware of it... I'm aware of it.

Love the edit, love the shot itself. 👍

Not a bad snow edit mate. I like the composition of it and the editing is not too bad. Sure it wouldn't actually snow there but who cares, it's nice to dream. ;) 👍

Awesome edit Ciro! ;)👍 And thanks for the Tuto recommendation.:D

It's always great to use a separate layer for this stuff! Anyways, I think you need to increase the light glow coming from the headlight just a little bit because at the moment it doesn't look like it's lit up.

Last edited:
Not bad Ciro, the light glows look a bit odd to me but the reflection is not too bad, the back wheel skewing seems a touch off. But overall it's fairly convincing. 👍

Thanks to all of you! :) I probably had the brightness set too high on my display so I thought the glow was enough but now that I lowered it, I can start to see the problem... 👍

Thanks Nicolas, I'll consider your kind offer! :)

Fwoah!! Puuurty puurty raaaayn. :drool: Rain caused reflections on the road always make me give a thumbs up. 👍 Mainly because I have no idea how to do it.

Back