GTracer98's gallery - GT6 Edition: 21.03.2015. Lancia Delta S4 Tribute Photo

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 208 comments
SUperb work on your last sets since my last visit. And your "tribute" shots are even better mate, great editing work, great inspiration for us 👍

Some very good stuff lately, the C6R set is very nice and so is the Toyota LMP, both are shot and edited very well. I also love the last shot of the Aston, great tones and contrast with a warm feel. 👍

Great work @GTracer98.

You have improved since I last came here
thumbsup.gif

Also got a mega set up in my gallery.

Beautiful NSX set, the dark tones really work well, and this Aston shot is very scenic :cheers:
I can only second that. 👍
SUperb work on your last sets since my last visit. And your "tribute" shots are even better mate, great editing work, great inspiration for us 👍
GPR
Some very good stuff lately, the C6R set is very nice and so is the Toyota LMP, both are shot and edited very well. I also love the last shot of the Aston, great tones and contrast with a warm feel. 👍
Lovely One-77 shot, @GTracer98. 👍
Great work @GTracer98.

You have improved since I last came here 👍

Also got a mega set up in my gallery.

Thanks all, guys! :embarrassed: Glad my Matterhorn photo was liked by you! :)

Now, here's a tribute to one of my favourite game series of all time: Driver. Not only was it great as a game, it also was one of the most frustratingly hard games on market! Driver 2 was especially tough, sometimes impossible! :D After Driver San Francisco was released, I wished there would be a new one... So here's for the Driver series to continue to live!

Theme:

Great execution of the theme - I'm really liking the composition and toning in that image. Normally, I wouldn't support the use of that much noise in a shot, but I think that - in this case - it really adds to the feel of it. Great job! 👍

I concur, that is a nice shot. Nice use of light and shadow. Shame the in game light leak/flare isn't very realistic, if it were it would be a perfect shot. 👍

Happy New Year!

Oh my God, it's been half a year nearly since my last gallery update! :crazy::eek: Anyway, it's a new year, GT6 is losing popularity sadly and the new console generation is taking over the market. But I still decided to make a set again, just to see how beautiful GT6 can sometimes be, even when considering how epic PS4 games look these days. So, without further ado, here is my set featuring the opposite of what is now, a sunny summer day. :)

Thanks for watching! :)

Great Huayra set Ciro, a real pleasur for our eyes mate 👍
Original and good choice of color for the bodycar. The rendering of some of these pics is really realistic !

Thank you for the amazing comments, guys, it's greatly appreciated! :embarrassed:

Well, a long time has passed again and I decided a little update wouldn't hurt. :D I'm in my rally mood lately and Group B was the perfect way to do some dirt photography. I stick to one pic for this update but a bigger update should come sooner than later. :)

L'Ultima Spinta - The Last Push

I hope you like it, thanks for watching! :)

Back