Gtracer's H.D. Cars/DLC P. Cars/Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 115 comments
  • 5,139 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
Hey gtplanet. As title says.

H.D. Cars= High Demand Cars

DLC P. Cars= DLC Painted Cars

NOTE: I will dupe cars if needed :)

WANTED:

MOSTLY LOOKING FOR BIRTHDAY TICKETS OR LEVEL TICKETS

-'08 bday ticket
-'70 bday ticket
-level 23 ticket
-level 24 ticket
-any other tickets

Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11

Paints




NOTE: I DO NOT have DLC paints. My friends DLC painted the DLC painted Cars.


WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE:

NEW CARS ARE IN BOLD

Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10-ROSSO SIVIGLIA

McLaren MP4-12C '10-Volcano Orange

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10- Gran Turismo Blau

Aston Martin DB9 COUPE '06-Toro Red

Shelby COBRA 427 '66- Maroon

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69- Burgundy Metallic

Honda ARTA NSX '06-Red/White

Subaru IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STI '10-WR Blue Mica

Jaguar XKR COUPE '10- Spectrum Blue Metallic

Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06- Red/White

Audi RS 6 AVANT '080- Speanblau Perleffekt

Nissan Slivia K'S DIA Selection (S13) '90 (Drift Modified)- Cranberry Red

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08- Giallo Halys

Maserati GRANTURISMO S '08- Chrome Orange Metallic

Audi R8 5.2 FSI QUATTRO '09-Phantomschwarz/Lavagrau Perleffekt

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W

Aston Martin Vanquish '04- Grasmere Blue

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00- Red

TVR Speed 6 '97- Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) RACE CAR '63- Blue-ish grey

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03- Red

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70-Green Mist Metallic

Jaguar XJ220 '92- British Racing Green

Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01- Orange

RUF 3400S '00- Yellow

Amuse S2000 Street Version '04- New Imola Orange Pearl

Nismo 400R '96- Lightning Yellow

Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98-Sonic Silver Metallic

Nismo skyline GT-R tune (R34) '99- Active Red

Dodge Viper SRT10 '03- Viper Bright Silver Metallic

Dodge SRT4 '03- Flame Red

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71- Tawny Gold Metallic

Honda S2000 LM Race Car- Red

Fiat Panda Super LE. '90- Nero

Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car '04

HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04-Red

Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04- Orange

RUF CTR2 '96- Grey

Toyota Supra RZ '97- Super White ll

AC Cars 427 S/C '66- Pure White

Susuki GSX-R concept '01- GSX-R/4 Dark Gray

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87- Yellow

Toyota RSC '01- Green

Honda HSC '03- Gold Chrome

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04- Black

Cheverolet Silverado SST concept '02- Nippon Poppy Red

Toyota 2000GT '67- Thunder Silver

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02- Titanium Silver

Honda NSX LM road car- silver


TommyKaira ZZII '00- blue metallic

TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p

Pagani Zonda C12S- Silver

Ferrari 458 Italia- Blu Abu Dhabi

Ferrari F40-Rosso Corsa

Ford GT '06- Midnight Blue/Racing Stripes

Dodge Viper SRT10 '03- Viper Bright Silver Metallic

I have different paints so just ask and I'll see if I have it.

NOTE: I do not have ANY tickets what so ever sorry.


SCHEDULE:

February:
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
 
Last edited:
I can't send until Feb 05 :nervous:
(if that's ok), but do you have any Birthday Tickets?
 
gt5keith
I can't send until Feb 05 :nervous:
(if that's ok), but do you have any Birthday Tickets?

No sorry :(
 
Is anybody interested?
 
Interested in any matte or chrome paints? I'm booked on car/ ticket trades but I am interested in those ZZIIs
 
I would like to offer 10 chromes for TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p
 
werty_56-1
I would like to offer 10 chromes for TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p

Got any tickets?
 
flybynighter
Interested in any matte or chrome paints? I'm booked on car/ ticket trades but I am interested in those ZZIIs

Darn. Hmmm got rare mattes?

werty_56-1
I'm very booked for cars/tickets sorry

Ok no problem. What chromes do you have?
 
I've got all mattes including the new ones from the lambos
 
Gold and silver and I got all DLC paints (including the lambo ones)
 
flybynighter
I've got all mattes including the new ones from the lambos

werty_56-1
Gold and silver and I got all DLC paints (including the lambo ones)


How many paints are each of you willing to trade?
 
I would have offered 10 for the dlc one but I'm not going to get into a bidding war for it.
 
werty_56-1
I said 10

flybynighter
I would have offered 10 for the dlc one but I'm not going to get into a bidding war for it.

Ok only way to solve this is if I dupe the ZZII. Is that ok with you guys?
 
1602332160.gif
 
Ok great! So both of you want the ZZII DLC painted. Correct?
 
So 10 paints from each of you?
 
yessir, just tell me the colors you want.
 
Ok.
From flybynighter I would like:

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. Any random matte
8. Any random Matte
9. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
10. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint



From Werty I would like:

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. Silver chrome
8. Silver chrome
9. Gold chrome
10. Gold chrome
 
When I get the car I send the paint :D
 
Ok.
From flybynighter I would like:

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. Any random matte
8. Any random Matte
9. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
10. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint

I will send

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. matte orange
8. Matte light blue
9. Gold chrome
10. Silver chrome

sound ok?
 
werty_56-1
When I get the car I send the paint :D

Ok you're scheduled for today if there are no changes. (3rd of Febuary)
 
Back