Gtracer's H.D. Cars/DLC P. Cars/Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 115 comments
  • 5,139 views
flybynighter
I will send

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. matte orange
8. Matte light blue
9. Gold chrome
10. Silver chrome

sound ok?

That's great! You are scheduled for the 4th of February. Is that ok with you?
 
werty_56-1

Ok sending FR now. And since I'm duping I will send the car then dupe and I will tell you to send once I've duped. :) cheers!
 
flybynighter
That works for me.

Ok will send FR tomorrow

EDIT: oops sorry for double post :(
 
Would you take more paints for the polarized ZZII? I can't trade cars or tickets at this time. I have all rare paints including new Lambo mattes.
 
rperrone
Would you take more paints for the polarized ZZII? I can't trade cars or tickets at this time. I have all rare paints including new Lambo mattes.

Wow this car is getting a lot of attention! List the paints you are willing to trade.
 
Gtracer123
Wow this car is getting a lot of attention! List the paints you are willing to trade.

You can choose any 10 just like you did with them. I can send more of the Nero or send Marrone Apus & Bianco ? (I'm not near my PS3 so can't look names up right now) Or feel free to choose any other matte or CS.
 
rperrone
You can choose any 10 just like you did with them. I can send more of the Nero or send Marrone Apus & Bianco ? (I'm not near my PS3 so can't look names up right now) Or feel free to choose any other matte or CS.

Ok I would like:

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. Any random matte
8. Any random Matte
9. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
10. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
 
Could I have the ZZII in blue metallic please? What do you want in return? I have no tickets unfortunately!
 
Scottish GT5
Could I have the ZZII in blue metallic please? What do you want in return? I have no tickets unfortunately!

what kind of cars do you have to offer?
 
Last edited:
Gtracer123
No tickets. Darn. Umm what kind of cars do you have to offer?

I don't have a garage set up yet but I have quite a lot of cars. Ask me if I have something and I'll check! I also have quite. Few dlc paints
 
Scottish GT5
I don't have a garage set up yet but I have quite a lot of cars. Ask me if I have something and I'll check! I also have quite. Few dlc paints

Hmm I'm not quite looking for cars now so I don't exactly know what to get. That's the problem.
 
Gtracer123
Hmm I'm not quite looking for cars now so I don't exactly know what to get. That's the problem.

I also have dlc paint pack which I could paint a car in for you as well as chromes and mattes
 
Scottish GT5
I also have dlc paint pack which I could paint a car in for you as well as chromes and mattes

What are some of you're best offers?

EDIT: do you have the Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '96?
 
Ok I would like:

1.Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
2. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
3. Matte lookalike aventador black paint (Nero nemesis)
4. Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
5.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
6.Arancio Argos (aventador paint)
7. Any random matte
8. Any random Matte
9. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
10. A rare matte or chrome or DLC paint
5/10 paints (3 Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus) sent
 
rperrone
5/10 paints (3 Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus) sent

What? You have me on PSN?
 
rperrone
Uh-oh! Maybe the FR I received yesterday wasn't from you? What is your PSN?

mztacookiemonsta :nervous:
 
mztacookiemonsta :nervous:
Dammit, someone sent me a FR right after we agreed on the trade, I thought it was you. LOL OK, well I will be sending your paints 2/6 & 2/7 now...
 
rperrone
Dammit, someone sent me a FR right after we agreed on the trade, I thought it was you. LOL OK, well I will be sending your paints 2/6 & 2/7 now...

Are trade is scheduled for the 7th of February.... So you can send the paints when ever you want but I can only send the car on the 7th
 
5/10 paints (3 Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus) sent - For real this time ;)
 
rperrone
5/10 paints (3 Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus) sent - For real this time ;)

Ok thanks I will send the ZZII later today due to the fact that I have school.
 
Would you accept Paints/Horns for DLC Painted cars? can't trade cars until March 8th
 
sikbeta
Would you accept Paints/Horns for DLC Painted cars? can't trade cars until March 8th

You don't have tickets?
 
Could you buy a premium car and DLC paint it for me?
 
Back