Gtracer's H.D. Cars/DLC P. Cars/Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 115 comments
  • 5,139 views
cphbullet
Could you buy a premium car and DLC paint it for me?

Sorry mate but I don't have DLC paints I just got that ZZII DLC painted by a friend. I will put that in the OP now.
 
Ok you might want to change the title to
 
cphbullet
Ok you might want to change the title to

The title is perfectly fine.
 
rperrone
5/10 paints (3 Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus) sent - For real this time ;)

Ok ZZII sent :)

EDIT: oops!!!! Double post!!
 
rperrone
Remaining 5 (10/10) paints sent (3 Arancio Argos, Gold Chrome, Silver Chrome) sent

Ok thanks mate. Pleasure trading with you :)
 
Nvm.
 
Last edited:
I will be adding more cars to the available list soon, so keep on checking in.
 
Sorry for double post but... HUGE AMOUNT OF CARS UPDATED TO OP!!
 
Really? No one???
 
What do you want for range stormer, nsx r LM road and gran turismo s in orange chrome?
Cheers
 
Scottish GT5
What do you want for range stormer, nsx r LM road and gran turismo s in orange chrome?
Cheers

For the stormer: any ticket. NSX r LM road car: level 23 or 24 ticket. Granturismo s: any ticket. If you don't have all of these tell me and we'll work something out :).
 
Last edited:
Nobody??????
 
Gtracer123
For the stormer: any ticket. NSX r LM road car: level 23 or 24 ticket. Granturismo s: any ticket. If you don't have all of these tell me and we'll work something out :).

I dont have any of them sorry
 
Scottish GT5
I dont have any of them sorry

Ok do you have a Toyota ft 86 II concept '11?
 
Gtracer123
Ok do you have a Toyota ft 86 II concept '11?

Only the normal one :(
 
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W for 5 paints , if you can trade now ?

(The VW Nardo is untradeble )
 
Scottish GT5
Nope. Anything else?

Oh my gosh. Ok what do you have to offer?
 
Gtracer123
Oh my gosh. Ok what do you have to offer?

I know my range is awful! I can list some of my 0/0/0's tomorrow?
 
werty_56-1
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W for 5 paints , if you can trade now ?

(The VW Nardo is untradeble )

Urgh I'm a bit tired of paints... Got anything else? If not then I guess I'll settle for paints....
 
Scottish GT5
I know my range is awful! I can list some of my 0/0/0's tomorrow?

Do you have mygranturismo
 
Gtracer123
Do you have mygranturismo

No i keep meaning to set it up!
 
Urgh I'm a bit tired of paints... Got anything else? If not then I guess I'll settle for paints....

Sorry , I'm busy for cars/tickets :(

And you don't accpet gear or museum cards or horns soo.
 
Scottish GT5
No i keep meaning to set it up!
Yeah same
werty_56-1
Sorry , I'm busy for cars/tickets :(

And you don't accpet gear or museum cards or horns soo.

Urgh ok then.... 3 mattes, 1 silver chrome and 1 gold chrome. I'll schedule you for the 12th. Cause I'm busy tomorrow.
 
RZRX7
Are you still looking for a FT86 II '11 ?

How do you get it?
 
Back