Gtracer's H.D. Cars/DLC P. Cars/Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 115 comments
  • 5,139 views
Scottish GT5
How do you get it?

You have to buy DLC stuff im pretty sure.
 
Gtracer123
You have to buy DLC stuff im pretty sure.

That's strange i have
Racing car pack
Car pack 3
2x paint pack
Racing gear pack
 
Scottish GT5
That's strange i have
Racing car pack
Car pack 3
2x paint pack
Racing gear pack

I'm not quite sure that's how. If you want post a thread about it on Q & A forum.
 
I got Orange and black in FT 86 II, a GT-R Academy V., Most LVL Tickets, and the 3000GT with 34k MI.
 
That's strange i have
Racing car pack
Car pack 3
2x paint pack
Racing gear pack

You had to buy first dlc complete pack and some extra content.
 
ZachAttack1991
I got Orange and black in FT 86 II, a GT-R Academy V., Most LVL Tickets, and the 3000GT with 34k MI.

Ok what do you want?
 
RZRX7
My schedule updated for 24 Feb.

Ok thanks mate

EDIT: do I send you an FR or do you send me an FR?
 
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W

TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p
Take these 3.
 
ZachAttack1991
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W
TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p
Take these 3.

So this: I got Orange and black in FT 86 II, a GT-R Academy V., Most LVL Tickets, and the 3000GT with 34k MI for this:Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W
TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED ???008-p
 
RZRX7
Send me an FR please

Ok will do later and I will mention that it's me in the FR
 
So this: I got Orange and black in FT 86 II, a GT-R Academy V., Most LVL Tickets, and the 3000GT with 34k MI for this:Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W
TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED ???008-p

Yea that's fine, what level tickets you need?
 
ZachAttack1991
Yea that's fine, what level tickets you need?

Um do you have a level 24 ticket?
 
ZachAttack1991
Sorry, i do.

Ok so what are you giving to me for free cause it's a 3 for 4
 
ZachAttack1991
Yea for free, Won't be a problem.

Ok so....Orange FT 86 II for Audi R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07- Matte Pink.

GT-R Academy V for Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 INCH WHEEL OPTION) '09- GT CHROME 004-W.

LVL 24 ticket for free

3000GT with 34k MI for TommyKaira ZZII '00- GT POLARIZED 008-p. correct?
 
customization
do u still have the imprezza

This one?: Subaru IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STI '10-WR Blue Mica if yes then yes I do still have it. By the way I still have every car on the available List
 
Hey guys I am sooooo sorry that I haven't completed the trades I have been busy with colds :( and a fever :( I'm getting over the fever and colds soon so I will get back to my ps3 and trade. Sorry for the wait.
 
Deleted
 
Last edited:
Ok guys i am starting from scratch!!! Look at the list and see what you like!
 
Back