GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,165 views
tensor120
Oh. Just when I see the user log in, in the top right, I enter my info and it says incorrect log in

tensor120
So below the line on the qual sheet means youre in room b?

tensor120
Sorry for all the dumb questions haha just tryin to get used to this

I dont mean to be anal or anything but dont triple or double post. I personally dont find them annoying or anything but moderators frown upon them. Just for your own benefit mate.👍
 
Sorry for the confusion. You step on the gas when the leader hits the line. Make sure not jump as it can be reviewed after the race and result in penalties

Cheers. 👍
 
I know last i heard dragons power was out from a storm or something so we will see if he will be able to race tonight or not. If not i will host the race for Room A.
 
I know last i heard dragons power was out from a storm or something so we will see if he will be able to race tonight or not. If not i will host the race for Room A.

Bummer, guy can't catch a break can he? Hopefully he can get it back by tonight though, here's hoping.
 
KingBestJr
I know last i heard dragons power was out from a storm or something so we will see if he will be able to race tonight or not. If not i will host the race for Room A.

Your bloody joking right? Seriously unlucky...and i thought schumi's mechanical failures was bad this year....
 
Damn. If Dragon don't show up then nJ would be next in line for room a. Hope dragon makes it tho.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks everything is set for this weeks race. This weeks race will be 50 Laps.

Current Qualifying Results:
Click here for qualifying results​


Just a reminder on how things will work. We will have the room open probably 30 minutes before 7ET that way we can get things set up and make sure everything is operating. We will probably get the race started closer to 7:30 just depends when everyone gets into the room. (Also takes a bit to do all of the regs). Be sure to follow my instructions when we are doing regs so we can get through it as smooth as possible.

When we are doing the pace laps remember that it is staggered rolling start so you are to keep a car length inbetween you and the next driver. Here is an image describing how to this:

formation.jpg

Credit to PURE for the image​

500s will go first on the parade lap and will be allowed to get about a 20-30 second gap. Pace speed is 70 mph and is up to pole sitter to keep this speed. When the leader hits the start finish line that when everyone goes full speed. THERE IS NO PASSING before the start finish line.

Anybody in red on the qualify chart means they have indicated they won't be there. The room a drivers have been adjusted for this fact.

The people above the black line are racing in Room A and people below the line will be in Room B. We will have a full room b consisting of the full scheduled distance of 50 laps. On paper we should have about 5 500 drivers and 4 300 drivers. It is important that all room b drivers show up to ensure the best product of racing for all drivers involved. We will also be tracking the laps done so if someone in room a exits early in the race, anybody who finishes more laps in room b will be given there position. Also the winner in room b will be given a points boost so you all are fighting for something.

If you are in Room B stay tuned cause if someone in Room A doesn't show up they could be upgraded to Room A. People in room b will have priority based on qualifying results.

Good luck! 👍
 
Update: Ron said his power is back on 👍
 
Damn, you mean my attempt at cutting your power was foiled? Rats! :sly:

Race is in an about 75 minutes right? Getting a bit nervous hehe. :)
 
eNJS
Damn, you mean my attempt at cutting your power was foiled? Rats! :sly:

Race is in an about 75 minutes right? Getting a bit nervous hehe. :)

Haha hope you have fun. Hopefully everyone shows up for room b so you guys still have fun. Just use it as motivation for next week to make room a 👍
 
GT5 hates me. How can I get into a 50ms ping with 4 bar connection game on cod, yet still lag like **** on GT5?! It makes no sense. Everything is disconnected. The only thing connected is my wired ps3.
 
Everybody ready to rumble haha. Long race guys make sure and drive smart its a hour and half. Dont make any enemies haha. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN AND BE RESPECTFULL!!
 
Hope alefin gets on with this room. I dont wana run around in cyber space
 
Hope alefin gets on with this room. I dont wana run around in cyber space

LOL there should be enough for a good race either way someone will host it we will let you know on here or by psn message. :)
 
KingBestJr
LOL there should be enough for a good race either way someone will host it we will let you know on here or by psn message. :)

It will be alefin. That's what he's talking about
 
XxShaggxX
It will be alefin. That's what he's talking about

Ok. He just accepted my request.
LETS GET IT ON! Haha
 
Monza Room B is up.

1472-6118-4216-8218-0783
 
Gonna join now.
 
Any news on room a?
 
Im having difficulties firing up the PS3, wait please!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Bumping on page 59.

Monza Room B is up.

1472-6118-4216-8218-0783
 
Room A up

1472-6681-3630-4566-2897
 
Alefin, also make sure that you post replay when its all done so we can finalize results and count laps to see if any of them completed more then people in room a.
 
Dc'd again :grumpy: Dont understand how I can sit there for an hour through regs etc with no probs then it cuts 5 mins in to the race. Was a nice little battle we had going on in the middle of 300s too.

I cant make either of the next 2 rounds so hopefully I'll find a fix for this by August 25th!
 
ABud
Dc'd again :grumpy: Dont understand how I can sit there for an hour through regs etc with no probs then it cuts 5 mins in to the race. Was a nice little battle we had going on in the middle of 300s too.

I cant make either of the next 2 rounds so hopefully I'll find a fix for this by August 25th!

For the next races I'd make sure your cache is cleared. Then maybe don't join the room until closer to the green flag
 
I cleared it earlier today. I think it's a problem with noise on my phone line, I'm just going have to pay for a re wire :nervous:
 
ABud
I cleared it earlier today. I think it's a problem with noise on my phone line, I'm just going have to pay for a re wire :nervous:

Eek sounds rough. Definitely stay around while your gone Andy 👍
 
Back