GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,164 views
DragonGT83
Good let somebodyelse win for once:D:D

Never thought I'd here that from the great Dragonukka
 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bwsUffRSfA

first video of Season 5 hope you guys enjoy it more coming this week


Canze you could also post our race vids here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=232 kind of keep in archives thing there if ya want, and lmao you called boshuter bosshunter, thats the best missed name driver yet haha.

Never thought I'd here that from the great Dragonukka

Dragon Jedi training is strong with this one.
 
Nice video canze.
But to be honest i have like your last saeson videos more.
It was very funy.
 
IMMORTALPILOT
Nice video canze.
But to be honest i have like your last saeson videos more.
It was very funy.

Have to keep it clean for GTP lol
 
"We have new videos and sh.t this year. Woops messed up already" haha priceless.

WRP001
👍 Much appreciated! Not to mention required by the AUP. :sly:

Sure havent seen you in a long time mate. Comeback tour anytime soon?
 
Nice video canze.
But to be honest i have like your last saeson videos more.
It was very funy.

yea lol just gota be clean now hhahahahh think of it like the wwe there was the attitude era and now its PG era lol
 
kk20
"We have new videos and sh.t this year. Woops messed up already" haha priceless.

Sure havent seen you in a long time mate. Comeback tour anytime soon?

Oh I'm driving a lot, but mostly in the WRS Online series. Following the action here to see how my old series buds are doing! Cheers guys. Good luck.
 
🤬🤬🤬🤬 Son if a 🤬 So, a little explaining here; I play in a senior men's baseball league, and they play on Saturdays. We got our original schedule two weeks ago, and everything was fine as far as times, so I went ahead and signed up. Then a ****ing team dropped out and they revised our schedule today. Now I will miss almost every race up until 9/29, I think I'll only be able to make one between then and now. I'd drop the league, but the money has been paid and is non-refundable, so priority unfortunately goes to the thing that is actually costing me money.

I'm really sorry guys, and believe me, no one is more pissed off about it then I am. 🤬:ouch::banghead::mad:👎
 
WRP001
Oh I'm driving a lot, but mostly in the WRS Online series. Following the action here to see how my old series buds are doing! Cheers guys. Good luck.

👍 It would be great to have an encore spot race with everyone from Gamestaa's series in the past. For old times sake. You, me, hydro, dragon, sagarismic, TJ, terrible1fi. Just to name a few. 👍

:gtpflag:
 
🤬🤬🤬🤬 Son if a 🤬 So, a little explaining here; I play in a senior men's baseball league, and they play on Saturdays. We got our original schedule two weeks ago, and everything was fine as far as times, so I went ahead and signed up. Then a ****ing team dropped out and they revised our schedule today. Now I will miss almost every race up until 9/29, I think I'll only be able to make one between then and now. I'd drop the league, but the money has been paid and is non-refundable, so priority unfortunately goes to the thing that is actually costing me money.

I'm really sorry guys, and believe me, no one is more pissed off about it then I am. 🤬:ouch::banghead::mad:👎

tht sux benny it was good races with ya hopefully u can sneak a couple more races in
 
👍 It would be great to have an encore spot race with everyone from Gamestaa's series in the past. For old times sake. You, me, hydro, dragon, sagarismic, TJ, terrible1fi. Just to name a few. 👍

:gtpflag:

Forgot about me :grumpy:
That series was just to early for me i performed horrible in that series lol.

:gtpflag:
 
🤬🤬🤬🤬 Son if a 🤬 So, a little explaining here; I play in a senior men's baseball league, and they play on Saturdays. We got our original schedule two weeks ago, and everything was fine as far as times, so I went ahead and signed up. Then a ****ing team dropped out and they revised our schedule today. Now I will miss almost every race up until 9/29, I think I'll only be able to make one between then and now. I'd drop the league, but the money has been paid and is non-refundable, so priority unfortunately goes to the thing that is actually costing me money.

I'm really sorry guys, and believe me, no one is more pissed off about it then I am. 🤬:ouch::banghead::mad:👎

Wow that just sucks. :ouch::eek:
 
Bennen13
🤬🤬🤬🤬 Son if a 🤬 So, a little explaining here; I play in a senior men's baseball league, and they play on Saturdays. We got our original schedule two weeks ago, and everything was fine as far as times, so I went ahead and signed up. Then a ****ing team dropped out and they revised our schedule today. Now I will miss almost every race up until 9/29, I think I'll only be able to make one between then and now. I'd drop the league, but the money has been paid and is non-refundable, so priority unfortunately goes to the thing that is actually costing me money.

I'm really sorry guys, and believe me, no one is more pissed off about it then I am. 🤬:ouch::banghead::mad:👎

Thats extremely gay how its non refundable. Are they gona give prize money? If not, sounds like a scam lol
 
Man I have to miss this next round too! :banghead:
I love this series missing races pains me!
 
KingBestJr
Forgot about me :grumpy:
That series was just to early for me i performed horrible in that series lol.

:gtpflag:

Oh crap yeah. My bad. :dunce: You and dragon were in the motul right?
 
Oh crap yeah. My bad. :dunce: You and dragon were in the motul right?

Yep we were, we all watched as dragon left us in the dust lol. I think the only race in that series i ran good at was Laguna Seca which i got the pole and finished 2nd, somebody in a lexus just had to good a tire wear, hate losing races because of tire wear. :ouch:
 
Oh I'm driving a lot, but mostly in the WRS Online series. Following the action here to see how my old series buds are doing! Cheers guys. Good luck.

👍 It would be great to have an encore spot race with everyone from Gamestaa's series in the past. For old times sake. You, me, hydro, dragon, sagarismic, TJ, terrible1fi. Just to name a few. 👍

:gtpflag:

Yep we were, we all watched as dragon left us in the dust lol. I think the only race in that series i ran good at was Laguna Seca which i got the pole and finished 2nd, somebody in a lexus just had to good a tire wear, hate losing races because of tire wear. :ouch:


I miss those days haha, that was my first official GTP series, had so much fun with you guys. Maybe one day a few of them guys can join us here, that would be awesome.

And king you got 3rd cuz I passed you at the end remember? haha not to rub it in or anything. LOL I'm always messin. All I know is when nepalli and remy showed up I was just chasing them, and I was always watching out for wrp, killa, and hydro. Terrible1f1 was also very good, wish they all could join up with us here.

Maybe I could try and give a shout out to some of the PURE guys too, and see if any of them maybe interested or could make that time. Who knows, never against changing the time to get others to join, as long as we didn't lose anybody in the process.
 
Last edited:
I miss those days haha, that was my first official GTP series, had so much fun with you guys. Maybe one day a few of them guys can join us here, that would be awesome.

And king you got 3rd cuz I passed you at the end remember? haha not to rub it in or anything. LOL I'm always messin. All I know is when nepalli and remy showed up I was just chasing them, and I was always watching out for wrp, killa, and hydro. Terrible1f1 was also very good, wish they all could join up with us here.

Maybe I could try and give a shout out to some of the PURE guys too, and see if any of them maybe interested or could make that time. Who knows, never against changing the time to get others to join, as long as we didn't lose anybody in the process.

👍
 
Have a question for you guys what do y'all think about starting the Suzuka race at like 6pm est. Asking because in past events in this league we wouldn't start are races till after NASCAR race on Saturday nights but with some from other countries would be best to start earlier before NASCAR race.
 
Have a question for you guys what do y'all think about starting the Suzuka race at like 6pm est. Asking because in past events in this league we wouldn't start are races till after NASCAR race on Saturday nights but with some from other countries would be best to start earlier before NASCAR race.

Gotta work till afternoon this saturday:tdown: Still might have enough time so either way, jus saying. I know some drivers may not be able to start earlier also.
 
Last edited:
Thats extremely gay how its non refundable. Are they gona give prize money? If not, sounds like a scam lol

I wish. No, the money pays for the umps, baseballs, and pretty much reservation of the field for games, but yeah people have complained in the past how it's non-refundable.
 
Bennen13
I wish. No, the money pays for the umps, baseballs, and pretty much reservation of the field for games, but yeah people have complained in the past how it's non-refundable.

What about consumer rights?
 
Gotta work till afternoon this saturday:tdown: Still might have enough time so either way, jus saying. I know some drivers may not be able to start earlier also.

Oh ok just wondering im definetly not missing Nascar race at Bristol thats for sure. I will miss the race at Suzuka before i miss a Bristol Race specially after and they re-did track again. :)
 
I'm free anytime on Saturdays for these races. Up to you guys :)
 
Back