GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,159 views
Hi all. Are we still getting points for qualifying? I was wondering so I could atleast get my qualifying out of the way.
I know that I'm not going to be here for the race tomarrow for the race. We are having a gathering for my friend tomarrow.
Thank you for all the kind words guys.
T
 
Hi all. Are we still getting points for qualifying? I was wondering so I could atleast get my qualifying out of the way.
I know that I'm not going to be here for the race tomarrow for the race. We are having a gathering for my friend tomarrow.
Thank you for all the kind words guys.
T

If u cant it's fine TNT we will still give u points specially considering circumstances. Take your time don't worry about this league right now we will take care of you on this end.👍
 
My name is Christian K if you still needed it
 
Ok im just running a few laps. Gonna qualify soon so stewards on standby please.
 
Ok im ready to qualify. Any stewards around?
 
kk20
Ok im ready to qualify. Any stewards around?

King is on.. Whether he can qualify you I do not know though
 
I got room up, gonna qualify after some practice

Room Number- 1472-6399-8494-1420-1287
 
I got room up, gonna qualify after some practice

Room Number- 1472-6399-8494-1420-1287

Just text me when you need to qualify i need a break from game lol. I know immortal and artmann on right now not sure if they going to qualify or not.
 
1 Mike Best KingBestJr KingBestJr Xanavi GT-R '08 1:57.073 --
2 Pablo Czyrt GTPL_IMMORTAL IMMORTALPILOT YellowHat GT-R '08 1:57.343 -0.27
3 Jared Peart skengdigi SkengD Calsonic GT-R '08 1:57.804 -0.731
4 Dylan Hardy phil0214 phil0214 Raybrig NSX '00 1:58.470 -1.397
5 Mike Canze XzMIKEzXzCANZEzX XzMIKEzXzCANZEz Xanavi GT-R '08 1:59.162 -2.089
6 Zach Hanson ZachAK47 ZachAK47 YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.352 -2.279
7 Mike G MikeGrove MikeGrove Raybrig NSX '00 1:59.385 -2.312
8 Phil N PepsiMaxCrew phil bell YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.423 -2.35
9 Art Mann Artmannn Artmannn YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.917 -2.844
10 Cam Bo cam_from_nj FakeGangstaDIE Motul Autech GT-R '08 2:00.662 -3.589
11 Brad Kinder BRADKINDER N/a Raybrig NSX '00 2:00.707 -3.634
12 Christian K K1L1A1U1S K1L1A1U1S YellowHat GT-R '08 2:16.472 -19.399

This is GT500 Qualifying as of right now.


1 Joey Alves VELOCI_2NR VELOCI_2NR ARTA '03 2:03.918 --
2 Ron Meier DragonGT83 DragonGT83 Subaru '03 2:04.637 -0.719
3 Nadiur R killa_kandy kk20 ARTA '08 2:05.689 -1.771
4 Andy Budden ajbp11 ABud Lexus '08 2:05.963 -2.045
5 Michael Duran Sinlader Kakarot ARTA '03 2:06.192 -2.274
6 Adam Y alefin alefin Lexus '08 2:07.792 -3.874

This is GT300 Qualifying as of right now.
 
KingBestJr
1 Mike Best KingBestJr KingBestJr Xanavi GT-R '08 1:57.073 --
2 Pablo Czyrt GTPL_IMMORTAL IMMORTALPILOT YellowHat GT-R '08 1:57.343 -0.27
3 Jared Peart skengdigi SkengD Calsonic GT-R '08 1:57.804 -0.731
4 Dylan Hardy phil0214 phil0214 Raybrig NSX '00 1:58.470 -1.397
5 Mike Canze XzMIKEzXzCANZEzX XzMIKEzXzCANZEz Xanavi GT-R '08 1:59.162 -2.089
6 Zach Hanson ZachAK47 ZachAK47 YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.352 -2.279
7 Mike G MikeGrove MikeGrove Raybrig NSX '00 1:59.385 -2.312
8 Phil N PepsiMaxCrew phil bell YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.423 -2.35
9 Art Mann Artmannn Artmannn YellowHat GT-R '08 1:59.917 -2.844
10 Cam Bo cam_from_nj FakeGangstaDIE Motul Autech GT-R '08 2:00.662 -3.589
11 Brad Kinder BRADKINDER N/a Raybrig NSX '00 2:00.707 -3.634
12 Christian K K1L1A1U1S K1L1A1U1S YellowHat GT-R '08 2:16.472 -19.399

This is GT500 Qualifying as of right now.

1 Joey Alves VELOCI_2NR VELOCI_2NR ARTA '03 2:03.918 --
2 Ron Meier DragonGT83 DragonGT83 Subaru '03 2:04.637 -0.719
3 Nadiur R killa_kandy kk20 ARTA '08 2:05.689 -1.771
4 Andy Budden ajbp11 ABud Lexus '08 2:05.963 -2.045
5 Michael Duran Sinlader Kakarot ARTA '03 2:06.192 -2.274
6 Adam Y alefin alefin Lexus '08 2:07.792 -3.874

Will shagg be joining us?


This is GT300 Qualifying as of right now.[/QUOTE]
 
I have had no grip in my q very strange.
i have drive the whole time 1,56,50 times.
 
IMMORTALPILOT
I have had no grip in my q very strange.
i have drive the whole time 1,56,50 times.

Unlucky mate. I made stupid stupid errors. 2:05.1 was my PB. I just mess up my qualy every week. like clockwork. Looking forward to the race though. Watch yo mirrors dragon. :P gonna be a red bug sticking to yo rear wing. :lol:
 
Unlucky mate. I made stupid stupid errors. 2:05.1 was my PB. I just mess up my qualy every week. like clockwork. Looking forward to the race though. Watch yo mirrors dragon. :P gonna be a red bug sticking to yo rear wing. :lol:

should be fun, practiced my subi more today and got it down to a 2.03.921 pb lap, and a few 204oxxs, qualifying just almost lost it big time.
 
Sounds like a lot of people struggling with qualifying. Was a big problem as on the second flying lap the tyres are toast?!
 
Sounds like a lot of people struggling with qualifying. Was a big problem as on the second flying lap the tyres are toast?!

ya i only ran one lap, sent the car off sailing thru the first turn at full throttle into the wall on the second lap haha:lol::lol:
 
ya i only ran one lap, sent the car off sailing thru the first turn at full throttle into the wall on the second lap haha:lol::lol:

👍
 
With a whole 6 laps of practice this week I'll go ahead and throw in my qualy run so I can get last place points. :(
 
With a whole 6 laps of practice this week I'll go ahead and throw in my qualy run so I can get last place points. :(

Benny you probably have to wait till after are spec series race ends.

And Shagg won't make it this week more than likely
 
Was in a race too heh.

Anyone still need to qualify? I can do some before I go to sleep.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of people struggling with qualifying. Was a big problem as on the second flying lap the tyres are toast?!
Mine were fine, my best lap was on 2 but I misjudged the curb as spoon and got the left rear in the sand. Could have got a 59.1 aregh.
 
Sounds like a lot of people struggling with qualifying. Was a big problem as on the second flying lap the tyres are toast?!

Yeah, um, turns out when you only practice for 6 laps, you kinda suck in qualifying. :lol: I couldn't keep the damn thing off the grass, I think I lost it 4 times total. :dunce:

Edit: Oh, and Panoz, I heard you like my exit message. 👍 Nothing says you have to leave like getting harpooned in the chest. :lol:
 
Last edited:
ummm where are our 300 drivers hiding...
 
Your BOSS done a 2:04.472 in qualifying...where are you. :irked::crazy:

Seen that good lap 👍

Dinner with the family tomorrow. Now that I am back in Orlando, I only get to see the woman on the weekends so she takes a lot of my time. HOLD THE WHIPPED JOKES!

:scared:


ummm where are our 300 drivers hiding...

Id imagine the numbers will get back up next couple of weeks. Missing some due to unfortunate events (TNT) and some have just been busy (myself, Joey, and Joe). Then there is 3 I havent heard from in a while (nizzle, Josh, Zeus). I'm loving the 500 numbers though. Kind of glad not all of the 500 drivers have been showing up cause we could easily have more then 16 500 drivers. A room C would be crazy :lol:


TALK TO YO FRIENDS AND GET THEM TO JOIN THE 300 SERIES! :lol: 👍👍👍
 
Last edited:
Seen that good lap 👍

Now that I am back in Orlando, I only get to see the woman on the weekends so she takes a lot of my time. HOLD THE WHIPPED JOKES!

:scared:

That's the cue to start! :lol:
 
Back