GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,159 views
12 hours to go and the grid still looking pretty empty.
 
Geez, it's turned into; Oh, crap! I've gotta get a lap in! Friday.
 
I'll take my run now, but no rush if nobody's available right now.

Edit: Sorry for the double post there. :ouch: Room # 1472-6118-4130-9222-2281 Closed
 
Last edited:
is there anyone on i would like 2 qualify now?
 
I'm siging on now but I need some practice laps. I'm trying to adjust to this 120Hz tv thing'

What's the Qualifing dead-line?
 
idk but no ones on to qualify so if we cant run 2night we should be able 2 run 2marrow b4 the race
 
Im on right now
 
I'm also online in a room right now.

1472-4710-9909-6401-7863


But I'll only be on for like an hour. Let's get this done :P
 
Last edited:
Qualifying was umm, a bit of a mess this week... to say the least. :lol:
 
Qualifying Time @ Laguna Seca

Raybrig NSX, BRADKINDER, 1:23.635
RX-7, panoz38, 1:25.786
Motul Autech GT-R, benny1342, 1:22.641
Lexus IS350, boshuter, 1:27.188

I leave the rest up to the other capable stewards.
 
Hey guys i just wanted to see if i could join the leauge late just got done running pure gt 300 and would love to join you all so if some one could pm me would be great thanks to all
 
What up pLc the westcoast drivers are starting to rise up. I still need to qualify, but I wont be back home till 1pm PST time, hopefully I can get it in. If not worse case scenario hopefully you guys just let me start from the back of the pack? I put in mad practice laps to miss this 1!
 
hey joe i have some question for you about this leauge can any one run any race or how does it work i want to join the fun
 
Well theres 75 mins for qualy left. Anyone wanna run their laps?
 
People who didn't qualify can still race, I think. They just won't get any points, right?
 
alefin
People who didn't qualify can still race, I think. They just won't get any points, right?

Last I read yup. I sincerely hope there are more people competing, that's one of this leagues many + points in my book.
 
What up pLc the westcoast drivers are starting to rise up. I still need to qualify, but I wont be back home till 1pm PST time, hopefully I can get it in. If not worse case scenario hopefully you guys just let me start from the back of the pack? I put in mad practice laps to miss this 1!

That sucks to do a lot of practice and not be able to qualify. :sick: I think that you can still race, but if room A is full you would have to run in room B, and it doesn't look like there will be enough drivers to make a room B viable. If room A isn't full I assume you can still start at the back in room A, not sure about points though.

I lucked out and got home in time to qualify last night. I didn't get any practice this week, just got to run about 20 laps in my lounge to try to get close on tranny settings and qualified as best I could.
 
pLc just list the car you want to run and Shagg or 1 of the other host will sign you up. hopefully you are coming to the GT300 side?

My top-dog match did go down due to a should problem I'm having, so I'm available to qualify soon as someone gets on. I'll power up and wait to I see a Stewart, plus i'll keep an eye on this op forum'
 
good morning all.

Could we get an update on the qualifiing positions? :)
Thank you,
Tyson
 
I dont see why most ppl dont qualify thursday or friday , why wait last minute
 
We usually do, this has just been a busy week this week!
 
pLc just list the car you want to run and Shagg or 1 of the other host will sign you up. hopefully you are coming to the GT300 side? My top-dog match did go down due to a should problem I'm having, so I'm available to qualify soon as someone gets on. I'll power up and wait to I see a Stewart, plus i'll keep an eye on this op forum'

I think qualifiing is over now Joe.
 
Given the availability of the stewards this week, I think we should still allow qualifications today, as long as they're done and hour or two before the rooms open.
 
I super agree! Its not even 12pm PST yet!
 
Given the availability of the stewards this week, I think we should still allow qualifications today, as long as they're done and hour or two before the rooms open.

I also agree. My stewards have seem to gone MIA. Ill allow till 5pm EST to any last second qualifiers!

Sorry for the trouble this weeks guys and mad 👍 to alefin and kk for picking up the slack!
 
Just post a time slot the qualifier will be open and I'll be there. My station is up and running and will be all day until race start!
 
Qualifying is now open for this week's race. This will be the post that will be used for the qualifying results. It is going to be this Saturday at 7ET. It will be at the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and will be an hour and a half long endurance race (64 Laps)

This post here will detail the results, procedures and etc on how we do qualifying (See OP for more details). Qualifying is over and final 12 hours before the scheduled start of the race.

The chart below details the current qualifying standings. This will be updated as the week goes forth and when a new page is made I will quote this post

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_68769882_670670

To qualify you can either PM a steward here on GTPlanet, post a post on here with a public room number for a steward to join, or if you are friends on PSN with a steward you can PM them on there. Below is the list of Stewards that can qualify you (as of now)

GTPlanet name (PSN name)

- XxShaggxX (Xx-Shagg-xX)
- DragonGT83 (same)
- KingBestJr (same)
- gtpanoz (panoz38)
- kk20 (killa_kandy)
- alefin (same)
- Bennen13 (benny1342)

Note that Stewards must qualify with other Stewards
 
I can probably help qualify some later on, but I have a race soon so can't do it right now.
 
Just post your time window and we'll show up, or atleast I will!👍
 
Back