GTS Community Server error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bom15
  • 5 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
276
England
East Anglia
Messages
Akacerbera15
So I wanted to upload some decals today. But there seems to be a server error on the website. Anyone else having this issue? The game seems fine. Just the website has issues.

server error.png
 
So I wanted to upload some decals today. But there seems to be a server error on the website. Anyone else having this issue? The game seems fine. Just the website has issues.


Same problem ... server error :confused:
 
Glad it's not just me then. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
 
Wasn't working earlier but seems to be okay now.
 
Wasn't working earlier but seems to be okay now.

Yep it's just started working again. Been trying for a good hr or 2. Then I make this thread and it's sorted in 5 min's lol.
 
Back