GTS FIA Manufacture CUP Points ISSUE!!!!

Messages
4
United States
Arkansas
Messages
Tom_Petty_Rules1
I won an FIA MCR the other night. It was a clean race for me. I qualified third. I only received 281 points. I think i saw on the points table 1st place gets 521.
Can anyone explain? Tom_Petty_Rules1
 
But you're first place, right?
Or was it the guy who qualified pole but went down the order who got more points than you did?
 
But you're first place, right?
Or was it the guy who qualified pole but went down the order who got more points than you did?
Not sure. I qualified 3rd. Led a few then led the last lap. It's says what the first place finish points are. I did not get that. Does it vary by track?
 
Someone or more than 1 person left the race and the points total dropped.. more than likely
 
There was an error which would label the "total points" and "points for this race" columns the wrong way around but I thought they had fixed it last update, is there any chance that's what happened?
 
There was an error which would label the "total points" and "points for this race" columns the wrong way around but I thought they had fixed it last update, is there any chance that's what happened?
Probably so. I finished near the back in the same week and that gave me more points than a win. I took this week off because i was so frustrated.
 
Back