GTS Members Check-In

• Thread starter AltF8
  • 71 comments

AltF8

Staff Emeritus
alteffeight
AltF8
As you GTS members come in from the other forums, please post a quick hello here so I know you made it safely.

Whew! it was a long trip but I made it.....Proud to say i'm now at 43% complete. Pretty good for someone who gets in most of his game time after his wife goes to bed....:embarrassed:

Originally posted by BadAss 22B
Whew! it was a long trip but I made it.....Proud to say i'm now at 43% complete. Pretty good for someone who gets in most of his game time after his wife goes to bed....:embarrassed:
I hear that!!:)

Hemi #1 in da house!

:P

Well, ezboard was becoming quite the pain to manage, and I really like the people and features here.

Originally posted by AlfaAlfa
:D nevermind - I just read your welcome post and looked around at gtplanet a little bit...

this is a nice place for granturismospeed - :cheers:

Thanks Alfa, it means a lot coming from you.

BTW, if you want to retain your mod powers, just drop me a PM here.

I'd like to welcome all you guys to GTPlanet. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Originally posted by ACEWWIIFighter
I'm HERE!!!!!!! LoL. Hows everything goin? Everythings just fine and dandy here in cloudy Iowa. :cool:

You're in Iowa? Me too! Where you at?

Originally posted by jervinator
What is it with Iowa and GT?:odd: First Alt, then gt2kid and VetteEMT.... :lol:

:)

The Midwest division of SCCA is quite popular around here, it seems. I'm (hopefully) going to an event in Marshalltown on Labor Day.

Not to race, however...my baby is TOO new. :)

Originally posted by ACEWWIIFighter
I live in Waterloo.:rolleyes: I still havent gotten my car yet, soon though, very soon ;)

Scweet! Never have I been drunker than I was when I visited Waterloo...

Anyway, what car are you getting?

Back