GTT Drift Championship - Season Over

• Thread starter cataline36
  • 234 comments
Hehehehe.

On another note, we need more people to sign up. We kinda short ain't we? Now that it comes to mind, is the lobby gonna be public or private?
The Lobby will be only with people that signed up here or on the club, and till now we are 12 players. Since is my first ever competition that i'm organize i had in mind to be at least 8, but i will try to gather 4 more, we'll see...

Sounds like fun. I guess I can run 1 round to see what its like. But about the follow car losing angle to keep up. You DO realize that usually the follow car 90% of the time will have less angle than the lead car?

The Lobby will be only with people that signed up here or on the club, and till now we are 12 players. Since is my first ever competition that i'm organize i had in mind to be at least 8, but i will try to gather 4 more, we'll see...
I counted 8 sign ups including myself and excluding no-ps3-guy.

But about the follow car losing angle to keep up. You DO realize that usually the follow car 90% of the time will have less angle than the lead car?[/QUOTE]
Yes i know that, but by losing angle i meant going straight.

But about the follow car losing angle to keep up. You DO realize that usually the follow car 90% of the time will have less angle than the lead car?
Yes i know that, but by losing angle i meant going straight.[/QUOTE]
Ooh okay. Just wanted to check. Cause some people out there tend to be really anal about angle in tandem sometimes. lol I mean yeah don't be too shallow but they get crazy sometimes.

An important question: Because of his work/job, HiiiPOWER_TEXAS asked me if i can change the time and day of the first round with something more favorabile for him because he really don't want to miss this and i'm asking you guys if u agree to change the time and day, for him. If you agree i will change, if not the round will stick like that, it's up to you guys.

An important question: Because of his work/job, HiiiPOWER_TEXAS asked me if i can change the time and day of the first round with something more favorabile for him because he really don't want to miss this and i'm asking you guys if u agree to change the time and day, for him. If you agree i will change, if not the round will stick like that, it's up to you guys.

I'm okay with it

I don't mind either.

Also, I'll be missing first round. Yep, gotta work the hole weekend. Buuut, on the other hand I need my wallet full sooo, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Dammn, ill have to miss this one boys, as im in australia and the day for me is my day off and i have work the next day! Good luck guys!|

I live in the UK so depends what time

Back