GTT Drift Championship - Season Over

• Thread starter cataline36
  • 234 comments
*thinking inside my head* Well, I arrive from work around 4-6 am in the morning on Sunday . . . so I may be able to sleep around 4-6 hours. Hmm . . . Yeah, that's doable. :sly: *thinking inside my head* :lol:

I'm up for it if everyone agrees. If not, then the sign out would be official.

@cataline36

My apologies! :bowdown: . . . but I just won't be able to participate because of work. So I won't compete for this season.

Hopping to still meet you, though. See ya
:cheers:

Not sure if I'll definitely be able to participate but if I'm not busy, I'll be there.

PSN: VuhcHVz8
Car: Holden Commodore SS '04
HP: 550

Just to be sure, is 10:00am EST equal to 15:00pm GMT?

Damnit, I'm going to have to miss this round. Having to go out with parents. Hopefully I'll be able to take part in the next round.

Good luck to everyone participating. ;)👍

A few guys announced me that they can't make it, but only with a day or a few hours earlier, it's ok, they said, but I really prefer people who sign up with one min. before brackets instead of people who sign up and don't show or they say that can't show with a few hours before comp. And it supposed to take place with a day before USDC, but I moved next day at a few hours before USDC for Tetsu and one of my judges HiiiPOWER_TX who both said it's better for them morning Sunday and I tought it's more fun for everyone to compete on 2 rd in the same day...

Last edited:
First of all, your actions are deeply appreciated man. Don't doubt it.

Secondly, I work out of town and come back really early in the morning on Sunday arriving around five to six A.M. to my house.

Sometimes I stay over a friend's or relative's house so I don't have to make the long trip back. Now Imma stay every time I work (weekends) so I'll be arriving in the afternoon or later to my place; therefore, I can't participate in any events on the weekends.

First of all, your actions are deeply appreciated man. Don't doubt it.

Secondly, I work out of town and come back really early in the morning on Sunday arriving around five to six A.M. to my house.

Sometimes I stay over a friend's or relative's house so I don't have to make the long trip back. Now Imma stay every time I work (weekends) so I'll be arriving in the afternoon or later to my place; therefore, I can't participate in any events on the weekends.
You are ok bro:)👍, you told me from the very beggining that your presence isn't sure, I appreciate everyone's effort, I don't want from you guys to quit your jobs for this, I'm asking just for a little professionalism....

Last edited:
Hey Cataline, I got to pull myself out the comp. I deleted one of my acc that I brought GT6 and it won't let me play the game til I buy a new one.

Back