GTT Drift Championship - Season Over

• Thread starter cataline36
  • 234 comments
He already said the round was moved to tomorrow. "Well due the lack of players I decide to move competition tomorrow at the same hour. Thanks for understanding."

So of course is a no.

Either way, y'all have fun tomorrow! 👍

Sorry guys, I want to move comp. tomorrow because we are about 11 - 12 so maybe I can gather another few players to replace the ones who coudn't be present this time. So maybe we can make top 16. Hope to see you all tomorrow for a really great round. Thank you

Ok well time zone got me all messed up I thought it was at 12am USA central can sum one tell me if I'm wrong or tell me what time it's gonna be and now the date too cause I don't know it says tomorrow now

Sorry guys, I want to move comp. tomorrow because we are about 11 - 12 so maybe I can gather another few players to replace the ones who coudn't be present this time. So maybe we can make top 16. Hope to see you all tomorrow for a really great round. Thank you
I gotta add you and give you my car..... sorry forgot today was friday. :(

page.jpg

3RD Place left room...

Well, I know first round was a bit ******, but somehow we managed to end it well. Big thanks for HiiiPOWER_TEXAS, BMXGUY_88 and JDM_TUNING_S130 who supported me till the end. My fault because I let new people join, was my first competition, but the best learning is from mistakes. The bad part was top 16, but in my opinion, training and top 8 till the end was fun. Now I have new friends with bigger experience then me who will help me in hosting this from now on and with all of these been said, I'm inviteing you for a much better structurated and organised 2nd rd of GTT on Grand Valley Speedway.

Another high speed section . . . Ight. Too bad I won't be able to compete. Working on Saturday again. Unless is on Sundays or Friday early in morning, I can't participate.

With this said, I'm signing out of this comp. :grumpy: Can't do anything about it, gotta work. Sorry.

Well, there will be another opportunity.

:cheers:

Ok, I will move rd to Sunday 8 Feb. 10:00 A.M. EST and I hope we finish till U.S. Drift Circuit starts. It's ok for everyone this time?

Back