[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved / TBA / TBA / TBA / #76 (unless I somehow overhaul Emo, then it'll be #1 :cheers:) / TBA (Are we putting car colour in again like last season?)

Colours you don't need to tell me yet, but hopefully by season start we can get a wide variety.

Yeah, sorry, you can change car prior to the season as many times as you want (if room) but soon as season starts you can't swap.

Don't think i'm doing teams etc for the support, just bring your car and do a few laps

Colours you don't need to tell me yet, but hopefully by season start we can get a wide variety.

Yeah, sorry, you can change car prior to the season as many times as you want (if room) but soon as season starts you can't swap.

Don't think i'm doing teams etc for the support, just bring your car and do a few laps

Cool, best to keep the support rounds simple... :D

That and with no teams we may even get a wider variety of colour schemes... :cheers:

Racing News

We met up with S. Smith of Swift Autosport yesterday for what he said was a big announcement about the second season of GTTCC. So we met up with him in Spain. Here's what happened.

Support Classes
I'd like to start this conference off by thanking the people of Spain for letting my team,& I make our announcements here.

Now with that said lets get to the thing you all came here for THE CARS!! Here they are ladies,& gentlemen.

007.jpg

006.jpg

Now with those released I'll see you all at the track in the morning.

Track Time

Good morning everyone. As I'm sure you all know this is Ascari Circuit. With that said lets get to the driving. Then when I'm done your Government,& I have worked out a little surprise for a lucky one of you.

I'm gonna start with the Prius. So here I go:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Now onto the Rocket:

005.jpg

010.jpg

Broke a spindal after I spun out so had to be towed off of the track.

Now ladies,& gentlemen time for the big surprise. Here's the deal one of you lucky fans is gonna sit right next to me as I make a lap in a car made right here in Spain. So here we go:

003.jpg

004.jpg

Thank you all for coming out here today. I enjoyed being here in Spain. I definitely enjoyed driving the car made here in Spain. If I could drive this car in GTTCC I definitely would drive it.

Closing Questions,& Comments

Q: Smith we quoted you saying "If I could drive this car in GTTCC I definitely would drive it." With that said do you think if it entered when your team enlisted for the season would you have selected that over the Suzuki?

A: "I really did enjoy driving that car but when we sat down,& talked about what car we wanted we said we wanted a car that was gonna be a handful to drive,& the Suzuki for sure keeps giving me that challenge week in,& week out."

Q: Smith do you think your team will rally back from that awful finish in Daytona to make it a championship?

A: "Yes I really do. I really think my team has a very good shot at the championship. But Orange Fighters is coming up fast,& we can't make any mistakes from here on out."

Q: We've heard you're very good at racing at Rome. Is this true,& if it is do you think you'll have a good shot at winning in Rome?

A: "Yes this is true. I'm very good at running the street circuit of Rome. Do I think I have a good shot at winning? I don't really know,& I won't know until we unload the car for the first time in Rome. But to answer your question yes I do think I have a good shot.

Thanks Smith for talking with us,& we'll see you in Rome. "Your welcome guys see you there."

Well there you have it race fans. We'll see you all in Rome.

alex salmon/ alex_salmon28 / TBA / TBA / TBA / #28

looking forward to this :D
Cracking, well come mate :) 👍

You have 2 weeks (3 max) to look at the cars, but you'll be getting first choice :cheers:

I removed the specs as they are still in progress, but I will put them up later for people to test

Right, OK, is it just me or are the BRZ, 86 and FR-S all the same car?
I knew the BRZ and 86 were but looking at this FR-S... Damn, that's some lazy @$$ stuff right there...

I could :rolleyes: surprised he made it that far lol

yeah poor Aleixi, that's coming out of his wallet lol

Bridgestone are going to have a lot to answer for after that shambles lol...

If Aleix is pissed off with the bike now wait until next year when Maverick is destroying him on a regular basis. He's not a joker like De Angelis... lol

what's the crack? lol

MOTOGP!!! :D Wait, did you already know? What's the crack, just got that one lol

I would like to run the brz or the 86 and would like to do the support race as well is own colours in the support Races

Ok mate, what team name you going for now? same number? tyre choice?

Will put you down for the BRZ for now, can change it if you want 👍

Apparently some people haven't noticed this is up lol so I will let the others know

@sibbystiggy @Paulking66 @FaithlessEmo @ABP @Storm_SP17 (signing up or watching for now? ) @yuc2002 @TruGenTimeless @buck1 @ric1258 @Duker_86 @Dimse91

12 again and ss tyres and smiths team and want the brz lol
ok 12, and will reserve the Scooby for you

@swiftsmith can you confirm the team please

everyone uses ss mate, theres a few changes from last season. I can't stress enough how you need to read all the first 2 posts. by tyres I mean which company (from the list)

Back