[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha i was stuck on the m25 couldnt get back in time!
yeah that's fine mate don't worry :)
But season finale this week, make sure you and your ford are on top form, we can take the manufacture trophy home ;)

Ignore my message on PSN, didn't think you'd be on here lol :)

yeah that's fine mate don't worry :)
But season finale this week, make sure you and your ford are on top form, we can take the manufacture trophy home ;)

Ignore my message on PSN, didn't think you'd be on here lol :)
What track is it so i can get some testing in. Should be quicker than fortnight ago as now running the right tyres lol!

Specs put up

Please remember this is still provisional and may change. By next weekend and I know sign ups (those wishing to join yet may not always race are welcome to sign up due to Pre-Q) then i'll be holding test nights and qualifying nights if need be 👍

Hi
great series 👍

Would like to participate.

SmileyWRX / SmileyWRX / Subaru BRZ / Good Year / TBA / #13
welcome mate :)
The second suburu is taken, only one more remains.

The FR cars are going to struggle at Red Bull ring, but hopefully the success penalty will balance them out. 7 seemed to work ok last week. Let's see how it goes at Apricot

@1996mikey2412 @alex salmon @swiftsmith @Matt tiff @NinjaEvo @leo0405 @SmileyWRX @bcd73 @buck1 @sibbystiggy @Duker_86 @Storm_SP17 @ric1258
( @Paulking66 @FaithlessEmo @ABP @yuc2002 @TruGenTimeless @Dimse91 - If you guys are signing up, which I expect)

I'm not gg to chase for car/tyre/team/number or anything like that, I just want to give some info.

Time zones for those a bit unsure
GMT/UTC - Support races at 18:00 / Pre-Q 18:50 / GTTCC 19:30
PST - 11:00 / 11:50 / 12:30
AEST - 4:00 / 4:50 / 5:30
CST - 1:00 / 1:50 / 230
AKST - 9:00 / 9:50/ 10:30
AST - 2:00 / 2:50 / 3:30
CET - 19:00 / 19:50 / 20:30

Also, we've been trying to think of a calendar that will be fair, especially with Christmas and will suit everyone. So after thought I propose;

Polyphony Digital Cup - (Still season 1) - 5/11/14
End of season break - 12/11/14
Test night/Pre-Q for Season 2 - 19/11/14
Round 1 - 26/11/14
Round 2 - 3/12/14
Round 3 - 10/12/14
Round 4 - 17/12/14
Two week break - (24/12/14 and 31/12/15)
Continue as usual

This allows us to get things rolling and gives everyone break for Christmas. Hope his seems fair to everyone... ?

Also The test night will run with 10 min races at each track. This is not compulsory but hopefully people can turn up and help out. It will just be relaxing, no pressure, just fun. But after these will be qualifying sessions, with the top 13 times being locked in for round 1

I would like to sign up for season two.

I will race the rocket.

I will race a Prius too.

Car tba as I'll have to wait to see what's available.
Tyres I would like Bridgestone or Nakang if allowed. Lol.
http://www.nankangtyre.co.uk/performance/motorsport/ns-2r
Team will be tba.
Colours will be tba.
Number will be tba. Either #5 or #1

Hope that's ok?
Nice one mate 👍 and yeah being champ you'll have to wait for last car lol

Does anyone have a problem with allowing Nakang tyres? Bring your own but again only 3 allowed?

Any problems with the calendar?

Back