[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As good as GTTCC-2 is going to be, I'm telling you, get the feeling this Formula Rocket is going to be ULTRA competitive... :D

As good as GTTCC-2 is going to be, I'm telling you, get the feeling this Formula Rocket is going to be ULTRA competitive... :D
lets hope so

Important! I knew there was something I forgot to add :/ Wet weather races. It has been voted for and will be included as of next season. Will add it now

lets hope so

Important! I knew there was something I forgot to add :/ Wet weather races. It has been voted for and will be included as of next season. Will add it now

Are you allowing the use of Inters and Wets? They are racing tyres, but SS once the track gets beyond 20-30% get quite dangerous.

Also, for the support classes, is tyre & fuel going to be off? (I know this probably seems like a stupid question, but I'm testing with it on atm)

Sweet this is going to be great
it will, just remember to read it. you need a tyre choice too

Are you allowing the use of Inters and Wets? They are racing tyres, but SS once the track gets beyond 20-30% get quite dangerous.

Also, for the support classes, is tyre & fuel going to be off? (I know this probably seems like a stupid question, but I'm testing with it on atm)
I'm not that much of a t*** am I? lol yeah of course they'll be allowed. I've added it to the OP with an explanation. we could have a night race too, seeing how things go

Currently tyre/fuel wear is on very fast for the support races. but open to thoughts, such as tuning prohibited or allowed

I'm not that much of a t*** am I? lol yeah of course they'll be allowed. I've added it to the OP with an explanation. we could have a night race too, seeing how things go

Currently tyre/fuel wear is on very fast for the support races. but open to thoughts, such as tuning prohibited or allowed

lol, you'll just have to change tyre restrict to Racing: Hard

No tuning in my opinion, one make, one spec, one tune. With everyone having identical machinery it should be great... :D

Technically we already have a night race (SS Route 5)

The crazy thing is, and I've only just noticed this, no tuning only seems to apply to parts. You can still change the settings of anything that are AS STANDARD with the cars... Hmmm...

The crazy thing is, and I've only just noticed this, no tuning only seems to apply to parts. You can still change the settings of anything that are AS STANDARD with the cars... Hmmm...
I thought that oil change, brake balance and power limiter were all you were allowed to change

no, you can have an oil change and swap balance. but anything else, like adjusting ride height (even standard part) by 1mm won't let you in

Yeah, after you said I tried adding 1KG of ballast and it refused entry... :D

Just re-read the OP, can't believe I missed the bit about Pre-Q... lol, sounds good though.

For the supports, with Q being a scoring round, is the Race standard or reversed grid? (if it's there and I've missed it, my bad, re-re-re-reading again now lol)

Just re-read the OP, can't believe I missed the bit about Pre-Q... lol, sounds good though.

For the supports, with Q being a scoring round, is the Race standard or reversed grid? (if it's there and I've missed it, my bad, re-re-re-reading again now lol)

Found it :dunce: Just ignore me m8... :lol:

Yep sign me up, GTTCC is my new home on :gtpflag:

But the tyre choice thing has me :boggled:

I will use the megane or scirocco :cheers:

All you do is pick a supplier, makes no actual difference to the game, still use SS tyres, it's just a bit of fun... :D

I'm glad to see we're the ones stopping this from being a one-make championship though... :cheers:

Found it :dunce: Just ignore me m8... :lol:
you nutter :lol:

Yep sign me up, GTTCC is my new home on :gtpflag:

But the tyre choice thing has me :boggled:

I will use the megane or scirocco :cheers:
tyre thing was just a suggestion from others. As in old F1 days you could use any tyre manufacture you want. same here and yeah makes no difference tbh, just another trophy up for grabs, and yes yuc will do a rosberg at apricot, so watch out jimmmmy lol

Can you put me down as a reserve with a toyota for now plz?
will do mate 👍 again no worries, works more important 👍

I forgot, no idea for a name, but another trophy (we love them shiny things lol) but it's similar to the jack sears trophy in BTCC, for most places gained

decision made

alex salmon/ alex_salmon28 / avon / brz / bump and grind racing / #28

if anyone using the brz wants to play with the setups im happy to test looking for a more arse happy set up tbh

Back