[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any idea when results will be posted? Not hurrying you along or complaining. Just wanna know if I have to factor in boost when practicing.
In all honesty i'm not sure.

Just so people know for weeks I have done this behind closed doors, had quiet friendly words with drivers and given them the benefit of the doubt.

I want to let those know @Ian_83 @rolo912011 that the series does have a high standard between drivers. However lately new drivers have shaken things up. I've dealt with things professionally, however now I have got no respect from others and even when I ask people to calm down and I get very little support from people.

Everyone makes mistakes, yet when drivers tell me the rules are wrong and they are correct. I'm not jeoparadising the series by letting them carry on. We've had great races and were very stable as it was and it's not fair on others, and certainly not myself.

As stocky told me yesterday this series is like my baby, and we have a lot of dedicated clean people. However when the drivers have been spoken to by PM yet the incidents still occur and situations like this erupt, it's past the point of no return

Hopefully I can get the ball rolling tonight.

Although it's a shame I really don't want to carry on anymore. I've said it before but people don't take it seriously.

Is there anyone who would like to be put as a reserve? You'll have priority seats in the support races

Nice. that for will love the straight. It's a tough track that has barriers all around. So a good lap is hard to find. Keep going Duker

right guys, can I hear any objection to this

Now we only have the 16 drivers I will let any new teams / indys do so and I will readjust results from round 1 too, that way we can start fresh and properly. Also now we don't need the points down to 20th place, we can go back to last season, the original 20,18,16,14,12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Any objections please?

In all honesty i'm not sure.

Just so people know for weeks I have done this behind closed doors, had quiet friendly words with drivers and given them the benefit of the doubt.

I want to let those know @Ian_83 @rolo912011 that the series does have a high standard between drivers. However lately new drivers have shaken things up. I've dealt with things professionally, however now I have got no respect from others and even when I ask people to calm down and I get very little support from people.

Everyone makes mistakes, yet when drivers tell me the rules are wrong and they are correct. I'm not jeoparadising the series by letting them carry on. We've had great races and were very stable as it was and it's not fair on others, and certainly not myself.

As stocky told me yesterday this series is like my baby, and we have a lot of dedicated clean people. However when the drivers have been spoken to by PM yet the incidents still occur and situations like this erupt, it's past the point of no return

New drivers are incredibly hit and miss, and there's no doubt that the good ones are rarer than the not so good ones. Always stand your guard with the series rules, it's what makes a core group stay and keep on returning.

I think that people who didn't qualify shouldn't get points for GTTCC.

Just my thoughts :)
As I said, instead of giving benefit of the doubt now, i'm keeping the series on the ball, the clean committed drivers. So if no objections i'll go back to the original points tally

As I said, instead of giving benefit of the doubt now, i'm keeping the series on the ball, the clean committed drivers. So if no objections i'll go back to the original points tally

I don't know why you ever changed it TBH. The old scoring system is boss... :D

Old Scoring System is Love, Old Scoring System is Life...

I don't have any objections to going back the other points system, it shouldn't really make a difference to the championship.
Does it?

I don't have any objections to going back the other points system, it shouldn't really make a difference to the championship.
Does it?

Just a larger stagger in the top 6, your win in race 2 @ RBR is worth more now... :D

I don't know why you ever changed it TBH. The old scoring system is boss... :D

Old Scoring System is Love, Old Scoring System is Life...
I changed it taking others into account, selfish me eh

Don't start that :lol:

Does it?
Not really mate, it's better, much closer scores

Back