[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is actually mine, just I guess my mum has decided to sell it :irked:

B***h.

EDIT: if it sounds dodgy, this is my postcode [Removed]...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is actually mine, just I guess my mum has decided to sell it :irked:

B***h.

EDIT: if it sounds dodgy, this is my postcode [Removed]...

Damn she put it up 3 weeks ago and never told you. Strange how you got the pics from Gumtree yet you didn't know she had put it up for sale there :odd:

Last edited by a moderator:
ClassicAmerican-320x240.jpg

Here's my runabout 👍 and i drive around in it with a constant snarl :mad:

ClassicAmerican-320x240.jpg

Here's my runabout 👍 and i drive around in it with a constant snarl :mad:
Oh no, I've just seen the exact same car on ebay :crazy:

Chopping the roof down usually looks nice on most cars, however from that angle I think too much has been taken off :lol:

Right, room is open. I'll be putting a 5 minute timer start on the support races. If everyone can try join by 7:10 latest that would be great. Remember your penalties people 👍

Well don't I look like a tool? :lol: :grumpy:

Anyway, got a problem and wondering if any of you can help (if you wanted to).

My DS3 died because I didn't charge it in time, and now it won't turn on, charge or sync with the PS3 wired or wireless, I've tried resetting many times plugged and unplugged and nothing.
It won't do anything unplugged but when I have it plugged in an press the PS button, the 4 lights will flash rapidly about 6-7 times and then stop.

I've looked everywhere and no one has given a proper answer except reset it which I've already done.

I beginning to think that the battery's dead :confused:

My DS3 died because I didn't charge it in time, and now it won't turn on, charge or sync with the PS3 wired or wireless, I've tried resetting many times plugged and unplugged and nothing.
It won't do anything unplugged but when I have it plugged in an press the PS button, the 4 lights will flash rapidly about 6-7 times and then stop.

I've looked everywhere and no one has given a proper answer except reset it which I've already done.

some people huh.

No idea sorry, all I would say is its not registered to the PS3

Loads of em going for a song on Gumtree........No you wont live this one down.

I may well be interested in joining the AM season if I am welcome, I will have a proper read through the rules and test some cars in the next couple of days and reply with the necessary information.
If we get enough AM drivers sure, but there are usually spaces open for PRO. You can join us now if you wish, or if you'd rather wait for next week

Welcome mate :)

It would have to be next week now, give me time to get a car prepped, have a bit of practice and read the rules in more depth.
No worries mate, I saw your introduce yourself thread and can see you have the right attitude. Make sure to join the GTTCC Community club and add me on PSN :)

We are usually about during the week so just give us a shout or join the lobby 👍

No worries mate, I saw your introduce yourself thread and can see you have the right attitude. Make sure to join the GTTCC Community club and add me on PSN :)

We are usually about during the week so just give us a shout or join the lobby 👍

Excellent, thanks. I should be able to get joined tomorrow and I will get some cars built and ready to test. If lobbies are up I may well partake. :D

What a night

Such a shame about the stupid servers, no matter what we do, who hosts, the problem Is still there. Also a shame a few AWOL's so we had a small grid, those who left or didn't show up, i'm hoping for an explanation ASAP 👍

bit of a shaky start in the supports, but no further problems

Race 1, I messed up the long right hander, didn't change down and lost all momentum, then completely messed the chicane up, i'm surprised no one hit me, I was just sat there waiting, then had to do my 3 point turn and go lol. Lucky to get some points back from that

Race 2 I didn't want to mess people around so I just sat out, gutted as I needed to race o get some points back for DPR. But again, some more great racing from xflow and emo

Race 3, I really don't know what to say. @Storm_SP17 that was the best race I have ever had or seen, no exaggerations. Glued for 5 laps straight. Shame you just flew away on the straight. If anyone has a chance to watch it, do it

I've only received one incident, which was minor, if any let me know ASAP, but guys, thanks a lot, absolutely brilliant night and I hope for more 👍 :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back