[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny, thought I heard something....

Guys is there a ghost in this thread? I'm hearing some weird noises.... I've check the boot of my car and all I've seen nothing that could be causing it. I'm just glad that Ninja is still in there gagged and bound though, thought I left the car unlocked... :sly:

That's cool, I'll stay quiet for now... Or, at least, until the updated points are posted... :D

It's OK mate, I didn't want to cause more harm to the servers as my connection wasn't actually working properly it turns out. Was it OK after I left?
It was a bit better but the issue is the servers, even ninja's quick net didn't help
I had a poor connection so taken myself out the equation. Was also pretty peeved off last night anyways. Haha
Oh right that's fine mate, just let me know in future as it's the second time you've ran off

I've updated the points, wow. will get them up later

I think ninj is putting 100 laps in the rocket at each track

It was a bit better but the issue is the servers, even ninja's quick net didn't help

Oh right that's fine mate, just let me know in future as it's the second time you've ran off

I've updated the points, wow. will get them up later

I think ninj is putting 100 laps in the rocket at each track

Tokyo is my hunting ground, out of the entire calendar that was the track I wanted the best results at. 4 podiums in 5 races was a good nights work (and that's not counting the Qualifying performances)

I think Fuji might be a bit boring. First corner stewards need to keep an eye out, but I hope not

by the way, your rocket points aren't as big as I thought

I have added you @DirtyNurbKing58 and am setting up some cars now. Are support races mandatory? I tend not to get home til around 6 so the Rocket racing is unlikely.
Thanks mate, I should be on within an hour after dinner, trying to finish typing points up while I wait

As we're getting more signups (Yay!) just take a look at any of them, may need to open an extra seat for each car. Anyone who joins now won't really win any title so no issue I think
The support races aren't mandatory, although I think we're only doing the rocket now, so will move it forward half hour or so

👍 Fuji is a great track.
Then how about you put your baseball bat down and come race ;)
(Only joking mate, hope everything goes ok, but your more than welcome if you can 👍 )

Thanks mate, I should be on within an hour after dinner, trying to finish typing points up while I wait

As we're getting more signups (Yay!) just take a look at any of them, may need to open an extra seat for each car. Anyone who joins now won't really win any title so no issue I think
The support races aren't mandatory, although I think we're only doing the rocket now, so will move it forward half hour or so

Then how about you put your baseball bat down and come race ;)
(Only joking mate, hope everything goes ok, but your more than welcome if you can 👍 )

Don't kill the Prius. I said this last night but you'd already gone.

"ran off"

You make it sound like I'm a coward?

During the first race everything went hay wire so I thought I'd just leave the room, I suspect my flats internet is on the flip.

That's not your problem. Also that goes for my electricity running out (embarrassinglymy fault again). So if I'm causing any grief, just replace me? There's plenty of people I see to do so.

I'm not a dedicated online racer on here per say, so it's no loss to me if I don't participate.

Your call.

"ran off"

You make it sound like I'm a coward?

During the first race everything went hay wire so I thought I'd just leave the room, I suspect my flats internet is on the flip.

That's not your problem. Also that goes for my electricity running out (embarrassinglymy fault again). So if I'm causing any grief, just replace me? There's plenty of people I see to do so.

I'm not a dedicated online racer on here per say, so it's no loss to me if I don't participate.

Your call.
What?! I only said you disappeared without letting us know and we waited for you, that's all mate, chill

Round 3 - Tokyo

Qualifying
1. NinjitsuEvolved
2. StormPacer17
3. choochter
4. True-blue-8
5. alex_salmon28
6. ElCondensator
7. ric1258
8. STOCKY8A1

Race
1. NinjitsuEvolved
2. STOCKY8A1
3. choochter
4. True-blue-8
5. alex_salmon28
6. ric1258
7. StormPacer17
8. ElCondensator
Fastest lap - NinjitsuEvolved

Race 1
Pole - StormPacer17

1. StormPacer17
2. Buck_aroo2
3. NinjitsuEvolved
4. xflow1390 (21)
5. alex_salmon28 (14)
6. duker_86
7. STOCKY8A1
8. FaithlessEmo (35)
9. True_blue-8 (7)
10. ric1258
11. yuc2002 (28)
12. smith1001 (5 second penalty)
13. ElCondensator
DNF. choochter
Fastest lap - StormPacer17
Lap leaders - StormPacer17

Race 2
SuperPole - yuc2002

1. yuc2002
2. FaithlessEmo
3. xflow1390 (14)
4. alex_salmon28 (7)
5. Buck_aroo2 (28)
6. duker_86
7. STOCKY8A1
8. StormPacer17 (35)
9. NinjitsuEvolved
10. ElCondensator
11. ric1258
DNF. smith1001
Fastest lap - yuc2002
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo, Buck_aroo2, STOCKY8A1, yuc2002

Race 3

1. StormPacer17
2. True-blue-8
3. NinjitsuEvolved
4. Buck_aroo2 (7)
5. STOCKY8A1
6. FaithlessEmo (28)
7. alex_salmon28 (14)
8. xflow1390 (21)
9. duker_86
10. ric1258
11. ElCondensator
12. smith1001
13. yuc2002 (35)
Fastest lap - True-blue-8
Lap leaders - StormPacer17

Points and next race

I think the Prius races are fun, it's quite different from others although at Fuji we will certainly completely deplete the car's batteries by the end of the pit straight !
But I'm not a big fan of Sambabus personally, even if a Sambabus race at Fuji sounds like an epic once-in-a-lifetime race in that same main straight ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi mate how are things going? Everything ok?

Your missing a lot, some great racing last night :)

It should but it won't. Jenson's relationship with the team has broken down, you can just see it
yeah, i wouldn't put wec past him tho

its vergne i'm worried about

For most of the season I thought they should keep Button for one more year and Magnussen as a third driver so he could learn a lot without the pressure of being a titular driver.

But now Jenson looks very unpleased with McLaren since Abu Dhabi GP and their relation looks broken. Very few chances they keep him I think...

Back