[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sooooooo it looks like the familiar colours of eBay Motors won't be there next season.

Prediction - Foster leaves. Collard stays. I'm not 100% about turkington, he'll probably say, but I think tordoff will join WSR. There, I said it ;)
I reckon Infinity will dominate the championship and then just leave.

Bit like doing a Brawn... :lol:

Well tonight was great fun, some very close racing.

Shame my PS3 disconnected on lap 9 of the final race, I was closing and might have had a shot at 2nd or 3rd in the last couple of corners but I didn't get the chance to try.

Looking forward to Wednesday :D

Well tonight was great fun, some very close racing.

Shame my PS3 disconnected on lap 9 of the final race, I was closing and might have had a shot at 2nd or 3rd in the last couple of corners but I didn't get the chance to try.

Looking forward to Wednesday :D
Good to hear 👍

Just realised something, every race as of now will be dry :(

Yeah, Fuji...

In the C4 I don't have 1-Lap pace, long runs are OK but nothing to write home about. However, I have now almost mastered the starts.

Yeah that thing shifts off the line. I can't get within a second of my offline pace though. Managed a 1:47.5 When I was tuning and then tonight I was on 1:48.6

Yeah that thing shifts off the line. I can't get within a second of my offline pace though. Managed a 1:47.5 When I was tuning and then tonight I was on 1:48.6
Because the online physics are way off from what they are offline

For some reasons I've always been good at my starts, even this season I've made some crackers.

But it's nothing to BTCC-8. I started 5th at spa and got into the lead at la source. just like Alonso. Although @DolHaus did make a cracking car 👍

its all good don't worry.

I might be able to make to a GTTCC race on the week before Christmas as I wont have any commitments during the holidays.

lol you have an admirer. was this on GTP?
No my local area, I went to the shops and he stopped me. I thought he was joking but he was really serous. My fan base is growing :gtpflag::lol:

Also guys, I was going to ask for track choice etc after next week, then give everyone a week. Although I realised by the time I do that half my holiday, where I can do some testing would be gone, so i'm going to ask people now.

If you send me a PM with a list (preferably in order) of 8 tracks. (I already have 1 which will definitely be in there. Then i'll give you a questionnaire for some ideas that have been kicking around, or for you to give me some. Even if you don't want to select tracks, or just want to try contribute, just let me know 👍

Also, if drivers who went are ready to follow the rules and drive properly, they will be allowed another chance if they improve by the start of next season. Thanks all :)

It would have taken him 1 year to mount his robbery plan ? Or he waited Vettel to leave RBR to take the blame ? Sweet revenge on those tumultuous years... :D
That's a good one yeah. He took all year to plan. His crash at WEC was just a decoy and they could blame it on seb

Mark you legend 👍 :lol:

Yeah I didn't make the connection with the crash, everything fits ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Couldn't be me, mate, I'm just out of the hospital. Ask the outgoing boy."

Or maybe it's Red Bull themselves, so Vettel will get accused and end up in jail. That's one threat less for the championship.

I think I'm going a bit far. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't make the connection with the crash, everything fits ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Couldn't be me, mate, I'm just out of the hospital. Ask the outgoing boy."

Or maybe it's Red Bull themselves, so Vettel will get accused and end up in jail. That's one threat less for the championship.

I think I'm going a bit far. :lol:
I just saw the edit, lol yeah red bull staged it to get back at him for leaving.
Graffiti was found on the wall, saying Ferrari #1 ;)

So, as today is GT6's 1st birthday, Kaz today called together a press conference, in which he said;

'1 Year ago today, GT6 was released. Although it has not met everybody's expectations, we have said we are working on it. Although this is partly true, PD have been putting most of their time into 'Project N'
Project N sees us following the series of GTTCC. We have spent the last year working on and preparing a car to compete in the GTTCC-3 season, and hopefully win. This has cost millions f pounds, but will hopefully be worth it''

Although it is rumoured the model and car is ready, it has not yet been revealed due to a lot of argument between Kaz and the series host

Because the online physics are way off from what they are offline
Note: I rarely have this issue. Everyone bangs on about there being well over a second drop off, but apart from a two occasions, this has not been the case for me.

Note: I rarely have this issue. Everyone bangs on about there being well over a second drop off, but apart from a two occasions, this has not been the case for me.
I've done some base specs for next seasons offline. Then last night I gave one or two a go, and it was only 0.2 slower online

Maybe it has to do with the quality setting of the lobby, I noticed I was losing about 1s in a 4 stars lobby (Rocket PreQ @ RB Ring). Didn't compare between offline and 5 stars lobby though, so might be me as well.

Maybe it has to do with the quality setting of the lobby, I noticed I was losing about 1s in a 4 stars lobby (Rocket PreQ @ RB Ring). Didn't compare between offline and 5 stars lobby though, so might be me as well.
I reckon it might be. I know in one of the lobbies we had for Rome last season the quality seemed really bad and a lot of guys complained the laps they were doing were not as quick as they should have been.

Back