[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only logical reason I can think of NOT to have Button at McLaren is Fernando Alonso. His insecurity about being beaten by his teammate is the only roadblock. You want a guy who can race as hard as anyone AND develop the car? You pick JB...

I don't want to show you up and thrash ya. ;) :P

Haven't hit anyone with a blunt object yet, thank god, but there's still time. :lol:
Everyone thrashes me as it is, it's the rest whi'll show me up ;)

Good to hear mate, although if the come back give it to them good 👍 :lol:

I'm sat in college with a 3 hour break now lol, anyone want to come see me?

Waiting for McLaren to announce their drivers...

565035_369152583125676_761074946_n.jpg

Have they announced another date they'll 'apparently' have made a decision?
I don't think they gave another date.
I'm starting to think that either they are afraid of announcing the drivers or they are waiting for Button to lose patience and quit by himself !

I'll be there once I crack 7 million on this run... Dropping a 43x Combo wih less than 500m to go is such an agonising feeling... :mad:

Just an observation, Mika, Jenson and Kevin were at a McLaren event yesterday to bring in the new drink driving laws here in bonnie Soctland and Jenson isn't wearing the usual Corpoate garb. He's just going through the motions and was asked to do this as a favour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
Sooooooo it looks like the familiar colours of eBay Motors won't be there next season.

Prediction - Foster leaves. Collard stays. I'm not 100% about turkington, he'll probably say, but I think tordoff will join WSR. There, I said it ;)

Back