[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Talle / ElCondensator / Renault Sport Mégane / Bridgestone / (Team TBA) / #92

Oh no more Michelin tyres available, I can't have my 100% french race car ! Not sure if that's good or bad though. :D

Welcome! :D

Right, even though I'm still voting for Tokyo it doesn't have changeable weather but neither do the Shorter Motegi Variations. Suzuka Full does, but does anyone want to drive that track in the wet? lol

yikes, a few posts that haven't appeared for me :/

David Talle / ElCondensator / Renault Sport Mégane / Bridgestone / (Team TBA) / #92

Oh no more Michelin tyres available, I can't have my 100% french race car ! Not sure if that's good or bad though. :D
Welcome mate :) :cheers:

Tracks to replace suzuka, well i'm going to sit back and let you guys argue :lol: Tokyo currently winning

As a note, i'm increasing points down to 20th place. Instead of 20,18,16,14,12,10,9 it will be 20,19,18,17 and so on
Also, it's been suggested no intermediate tyres, i'm happy with that. Also though, not even wets, ss all the way, which i'll test

yikes, a few posts that haven't appeared for me :/

Welcome mate :) :cheers:

Tracks to replace suzuka, well i'm going to sit back and let you guys argue :lol: Tokyo currently winning

As a note, i'm increasing points down to 20th place. Instead of 20,18,16,14,12,10,9 it will be 20,19,18,17 and so on
Also, it's been suggested no intermediate tyres, i'm happy with that. Also though, not even wets, ss all the way, which i'll test

I, after trying it in both FF and FR cars, agree. No wets, SS all the way... :D

cool, but will double check, as we need to take all skill abilities into account

Cool, but people just need to slow down more really. That and if you're in an FR, be very careful with the power. The problem for me won't be grip, as you can always adjust your speed. The problem will be visibility. At 100% there is a lot of spray...

Cool, but people just need to slow down more really. That and if you're in an FR, be very careful with the power. The problem for me won't be grip, as you can always adjust your speed. The problem will be visibility. At 100% there is a lot of spray...
that's the problem emo and myself found the worse, people pushing too hard.
I forgot about spray

I'd say the other problem will be misjudged overtaking attempts. But, for me, the best deterrent for that is stricter penalities in iffy conditions.
That reminds me i'm altering the penalties a bit
Same driving standard is expected tbh mate, its just adjusting to conditions. Lets see if emo can do that lol

I hereby announce my team for GTTCC 2

Team: Red Rum Racing
Colour: AMG matt grey
Number: 666

I'm looking for a teamate but not some muppet, i want someone who can help me win the championship.

Also @DirtyNurbKing58 Lance armstrong won the tour de france 7 times whilst taking performance enhancing drugs, So i just wanted to know will this be allowed in GTTCC2 ??

I'm looking for a teamate but not some muppet, i want someone who can help me win the championship.

Also @DirtyNurbKing58 Lance armstrong won the tour de france 7 times whilst taking performance enhancing drugs, So i just wanted to know will this be allowed in GTTCC2 ??
do you mean 66?

*cough- @FaithlessEmo - cough*

hmmm, good point, I may as well just open them up for everyone. Go crazy with them 👍 (Although i'll ban coffee as they do, no idea why lol)

do you mean 66?

*cough- @FaithlessEmo - cough*

hmmm, good point, I may as well just open them up for everyone. Go crazy with them 👍 (Although i'll ban coffee as they do, no idea why lol)

Here's one for you mate, are we having any success pens for the one makes? Alex just asked me, I said I thought no but I'd get clarification...

Here's one for you mate, are we having any success pens for the one makes? Alex just asked me, I said I thought no but I'd get clarification...
Yeah I don't think so mate, don't see the point, unless people want it?

Will be on soon, feel heartbroken atm, stupid RVP :(

Fussy wench.

I can afford to be choosy ;)
Would you like to snuggle up with me here :embarrassed: ? wednesdays ok for you 👎👍

The chicken noise was wrong btw it should be .....buck buck ....buckAWWW

Can you hear that? It's the sound of awkward silence :lol:

Can I just check you mean #66? And do you have preferred tyre choice? (just any will do lol)

Latest Posts

Back