[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have worked tirelessly for no thanks. People want to ignore my messages.
Then when we get in the room others decide they will tell everyone what t do. Not one single person listened to my instructions and decided to follow others.
Then when I DC at the start did anyone wait for me? No, I always postpone for others yet people wouldn't wait.
Most people have decided to go do other series so im not going o work for this, for people to ignore my instrctions when everyone is leaving at the end of the season

I have worked tirelessly for no thanks. People want to ignore my messages.
Then when we get in the room others decide they will tell everyone what t do. Not one single person listened to my instructions and decided to follow others.
Then when I DC at the start did anyone wait for me? No, I always postpone for others yet people wouldn't wait.
Most people have decided to go do other series so im not going o work for this, for people to ignore my instrctions when everyone is leaving at the end of the season
Thank you for your answer. :)

Who's the 4 then? Go on, you've got 13 people in a room here who are still trying to make this work, still putting the laps and the hours in and you're going to say that? We've all appreciated the effort you've put in, otherwise this series would've folded after Season 1.

Who's the 4 then? Go on, you've got 13 people in a room here who are still trying to make this work, still putting the laps and the hours in and you're going to say that? We've all appreciated the effort you've put in, otherwise this series would've folded after Season 1.
That's why you can tell others how the series is running and what to do is it? There's been so many times my PM's have been ignored for days. People won't listen to a bloody word I say and even when I have to get tough they still wont.

Saw this coming.:indiff:
I worked so hard mate. Some people can't have the respect enough to follow instructions then not even apologize for doing so.
I was too soft and then when it got to putting my foot down everyone thought they knew better

It's such a shame that not one single person has even bothered to try Message me and apologise, or even ask about the situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude give Mikey a call and see if he'll take you for a spin in his Mini or is it a Toyota now sorry bit behind. Hopefully by the time he's run you round the block (him being slow and all) you'll have calmed down.👍
I think his mum's got rid of it :(

Thing is I am calm mate, really calm. If others can't make a tiny bit of effort too then it's their loss

What were you telling us ?? So many messages in the chat box it's easy to miss some of them nurby :confused:
Yet they could listen to your and ninj's posts and quit the race is it?

Dude give Mikey a call and see if he'll take you for a spin in his Mini or is it a Toyota now sorry bit behind. Hopefully by the time he's run you round the block (him being slow and all) you'll have calmed down.👍

Will you behave yourself :mad: I'll tell harsky about you, he''ll sort you out .

I think his mum's got rid of it :(

Thing is I am calm mate, really calm. If others can't make a tiny bit of effort too then it's their loss

Yet they could listen to your and ninj's posts and quit the race is it?

I was passing on your message to make sure everyone understood :ouch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you behave yourself :mad: I'll tell harsky about you, he''ll sort you out .
Harsk can't. If he misbehaves santa wont give him his PS3 :(

I was passing on your message to make sure everyone understood :ouch:
I believe you did buck 👍, however it wasn't a message from me, ninja said it. for maybe the 3rd time that night he decided to relay instructions to everyone else.

Harsk can't. If he misbehaves santa wont give him his PS3 :(

I believe you did buck 👍, however it wasn't a message from me, ninja said it. for maybe the 3rd time that night he decided to relay instructions to everyone else.

Ninj is only helping you out, the two of you make things run smoothly. I understand your peed off that we didnt stop but you should have rejoined and told us to restart.

Never once was 'RED FLAG' posted and ignored.

Those are the rules. Post 'RED FLAG' and we quit. Wasn't ever posted by yourself.

I've took part in every single round. The only round I ever missed was when we both got dc'd. I've helped you and supported and gave ideas to you, seen issue with rules you hadn't forseen.

I have two kids and a long working week. The only time I get to race is on a Wednesday and Thursday nite when the kids are in bed and the missus is at work. I race in this championship every week cos I like it. Others are similar but I like the cars and I like the fact we use SS and the guys we race with (all of you guys)

I've ran series before on gt5 and it is a thankless task. But when you have some great racing like we do it feel great.

Ninj is only helping you out, the two of you make things run smoothly. I understand your peed off that we didnt stop but you should have rejoined and told us to restart.
no, theres a difference between helping out and telling everyone else what to do and making the decisions. He get so much more credit and i'm not going to carry on for that.

Those are the rules. Post 'RED FLAG' and we quit. Wasn't ever posted by yourself.

I've took part in every single round. The only round I ever missed was when we both got dc'd. I've helped you and supported and gave ideas to you, seen issue with rules you hadn't forseen.

I have two kids and a long working week. The only time I get to race is on a Wednesday and Thursday nite when the kids are in bed and the missus is at work. I race in this championship every week cos I like it. Others are similar but I like the cars and I like the fact we use SS and the guys we race with (all of you guys)

I've ran series before on gt5 and it is a thankless task. But when you have some great racing like we do it feel great.
So someone at the back of the grid says red flag we quit? No. If I never said red flag then no one should have left. simple.

no, theres a difference between helping out and telling everyone else what to do and making the decisions. He get so much more credit and i'm not going to carry on for that.

Dude that really isn't cool:nervous: it's coming across like a power struggle which is ridiculous.:ouch:

You have said. Only you or Ninj can say 'red flag' so if someone else said it is race on. If you or Ninj said it id stop.

Ninj does not get the credit for all the posts and the balancing of the cars and getting it all together. You do.
Ninj is just someone that helps which is needed cos it's aloy for one person. And he is a ok driver :P

no no no, not at all, I've suggested that everyone hosts it. However being a successful host yourself, you know that in the end drivers should follow the rules of the series owner

This ed flag from ninja was fr the Triple R race, which I did not compete. Apart from that all red flag decisions in the GTTCC would be called from me

To be honest guys. I hate chat whilst im racing or qualifing. So on the warm up lap for qualy I seen it got posted about being unsure if the settings were correct, then whilst on my 1st hot lap the chat was continuing, I was still focusing on my hot lap, I seen there was more chat about maybe restarting, I then seen someone post RED FLAG (I didnt even know who it was) because I was driving hard for my hot lap, so I continued untill I seen loads of people drop out (untill 6 left) so I assumed it had deffinatly been stopped.

To be honest guys. I hate chat whilst im racing or qualifing. So on the warm up lap for qualy I seen it got posted about being unsure if the settings were correct, then whilst on my 1st hot lap the chat was continuing, I was still focusing on my hot lap, I seen there was more chat about maybe restarting, I then seen someone post RED FLAG (I didnt even know who it was) because I was driving hard for my hot lap, so I continued untill I seen loads of people drop out (untill 6 left) so I assumed it had deffinatly been stopped.
I made a point of mentioning it on the out lap, but I said carry on. We'd restart after Q. Then people decided o quit themselves
Love you.x
Buy him his scaletrix mini mate ;)

This is exactly my take on it .

Back