[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's all about the SS tyres.
Racing tyres are so over rated lol

This is exactly my take on it .
Right, I realised the problem as we started. I mentioned it on the out lap so people would be aware. I tried to decide and before I could a full converstion had occurred. It should not have. In 30 seconds yes a few comments, but I tried to decide and then waited until the end of Q. People then decided to take it into their own hands and exit the race

Racing tyres are so over rated lol

Right, I realised the problem as we started. I mentioned it on the out lap so people would be aware. I tried to decide and before I could a full converstion had occurred. It should not have. In 30 seconds yes a few comments, but I tried to decide and then waited until the end of Q. People then decided to take it into their own hands and exit the race

guilty-dog.jpg

Is it all over? Shame really!

I am the same as xflow I don't really notice the chats and then I see red flag so I quit as I saw the numbers going down!

Like a few people here I have a pretty busy life with work and a family, Wednesday is the only night where I get a few hours to do my own thing, so all this hassle about quiting at the wrong time seems over the top really. Give us a break we don't do things to wind anyone up we are just trying to have some fun. I like most people here do appreciate the effort that is put in hell I would not have the time to do it, but don't get worked up when things like this happen as it's never intentional.

I'm gone for one evening, one evening....

My internet FINALLY resets it's usage tonight, and I load up GTP, come here and.... This. AAAAAALLLLLL This! Goddarnit guys! What did you do now?

Maybe give the boy a chance to change the title I'm sure he'll get round to it when he has 5 minutes.:rolleyes:
I don't want things to continue like this mate. If people want to talk then they can PM me but until then I have no intent on continuing :/

Button got the seat!
I hope he doesn't take it. every season their relationship gets worse and they're unsure to keep him. He'lll be gone completely next season and you can tell they're all on edge. I hope he turns it down and goes to sportscars

I don't want things to continue like this mate. If people want to talk then they can PM me but until then I have no intent on continuing :/

I hope he doesn't take it. every season their relationship gets worse and they're unsure to keep him. He'lll be gone completely next season and you can tell they're all on edge. I hope he turns it down and goes to sportscars
wasn't he in links with Toyota?

Ok bud whatever you feel is best but be careful not to turn people away if you don't really mean what your hinting at.👍

wasn't he in links with Toyota?
Not sure it was one of them, I think it was Toyota

Ok bud whatever you feel is best but be careful not to turn people away if you don't really mean what your hinting at.👍
Yeah, I've been told for ages from people to drop it, but I've tried to keep it going. As I said if people want to carry on then I've asked them to PM me but no one has of yet, and i'm not going to cling to this for ever really.

Not sure it was one of them, I think it was Toyota

Yeah, I've been told for ages from people to drop it, but I've tried to keep it going. As I said if people want to carry on then I've asked them to PM me but no one has of yet, and i'm not going to cling to this for ever really.
You didn't receive enough last night not to mention the pleading in the thread? Really mate I think you're asking a bit much from folk:nervous: Don't shoot ya'self in the foot.:grumpy:

Here's your fundamental problem @DirtyNurbKing58 chap do you have a mic? Just curious. ;)
Yep I do mate, I have considered it, yet then others would start and it would make the connections even worse.

As I said, I pointed the problem out and there shouldn't have been a full scale conversation about it. Drivers should of continued until instructed to stop by myself

Yep I do mate, I have considered it, yet then others would start and it would make the connections even worse.

As I said, I pointed the problem out and there shouldn't have been a full scale conversation about it. Drivers should of continued until instructed to stop by myself
I'll pm you a suggestion.

After a lot of hard work to make this series different from others, then ideas are copied and everyone leaves.
Last night regardless of what people say, no one wanted to follow my instructions, even when I wasn't in the lobby, no one even decided to check with me the course of action. Yet all people had to do was at least listen, yet instead they decided to criticise me. I've been told by people on the outside a few times to give up, that nothing I say gets through. All I wanted was a bit of mutual respect and decency.

Now for those who want to carry on, there's only one thing to do. Scrap this and get the ideas from net season in. That way t least this series will be different and those dedicated to the series and willing to follow instructions can still have fun.

Why does it need to be different from every other series, if there were 10 touring car themed series all with the same cars why is that a bad thing? If you have something that works others will invariably try to copy it, it doesn't make what you are doing any worse or really affect your series in any way.

I really don't understand why you don't like people competing in more than one series?

Why does it need to be different from every other series, if there were 10 touring car themed series all with the same cars why is that a bad thing? If you have something that works others will invariably try to copy it, it doesn't make what you are doing any worse or really affect your series in any way.

I really don't understand why you don't like people competing in more than one series?
I have no issue with them racing in another series at all. But when all my work to make it different hence why it was thriving while others were struggling now they take on the ideas then the original drivers go there after last night that's really not very committed is it.

My main problem is that not one person could follow my instructions, and when I mentioned it everyone ignored it. I know i'm not wrong because people on the outside have told me what they would do and one of the drivers here told me they feel guilty, as they knew what went on last night

Drama much guys?
Saw this coming unfortunately :(

It becomes a factor of who wants dominance and who will follow. If someone gets upset, they become toddlers and cry that it's unfair then turn around and use the same system. I don't know hardly anyone here, but this has to be the British version of the Kardashians.

I have no issue with them racing in another series at all. But when all my work to make it different hence why it was thriving while others were struggling now they take on the ideas then the original drivers go there after last night that's really not very committed is it.

But it isn't going, you have created something good and some people, myself included, want to do something similar more than once a week. It wouldn't matter if the series was identical to yours, as long as it is on a different day you haven't lost anything.

You should be pleased that people liked your ideas and wanted to create something similar.

It becomes a factor of who wants dominance and who will follow. If someone gets upset, they become toddlers and cry that it's unfair then turn around and use the same system. I don't know hardly anyone here, but this has to be the British version of the Kardashians.
The one thing I was proud of was that the GTTCC was different, and as I said we were succeeding when others weren't, so in order to get running again they copied something that already was running well

Bu as I said that is not the point. It's that drivers know they are wrong with what happened, and those have either apologised or tried to ignore what happened

Latest Posts

Back