[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are turbos allowed on civic?
yep add any part mate
Tel him engine stage 2 and turbo stage 2
Doesn't necessarily have to be those parts. could be stage 3 engine and no other parts, but it's weird not having a Honda with turbo lol

If anyone has seen yet there's maintenance on Wednesday. it's at 04:00GMT and 2 hours. It shouldn't affect us but it's PD so we'll need to watch out

Hoping to do some laps if anyone about tonight?

EDIT - Instead of having a GTTCC club, we need a GTOR club for our GTP series - club ID 1021363 (GTORacing)

Last edited:
of course great to see you back mate, glad you've escaped from work :cheers:
Ay tyre manufacture you'd prefer?

Going to be more tricky in the indy championship @xflow1390 ;)
Thanx m8, glad to be back, the main reason for my return is due to the tyre change to RHs at btcc, its a decision I'm not happy with and I can trust this series to be 1 of the most competitive 👍

Ooooh, difficult decision between good year's and Dunlop... :boggled:

Ah i see, are there any drop scores to give me hope in catching xflow? If not, I'm open to team requests...

Thanx m8, glad to be back, the main reason for my return is due to the tyre change to RHs at btcc, its a decision I'm not happy with and I can trust this series to be 1 of the most competitive 👍

Ah i see, are there any drop scores to give me hope in catching xflow? If not, I'm open to team requests...
Team FRS are recruiting, I can't make it to the main event but o would like a second reprosentitive! Hopefully we can get up the board and not Finnish last!

Sorry for DP but can you make sure that joe is in FRS Motesport, I don't know if we can score points or not in the teams standings.

there are drops but it won't help at all now lol
@ric1258 may need a new teamie as their battling for the 3rd place

Sorry for DP but can you make sure that joe is in FRS Motesport, I don't know if we can score points or not in the teams standings.
Ok mate understood will put you 2 down 👍

scully-facepalm.jpeg

Good racing tonight 👍

Storm and buck are going to kill us no doubt about that
The scion feels appaling, so unstable in the first turn

But good racing MAB 👍

Probably wasn't wise to show my hand, but to be honest I didn't really know what to expect from the car at 300 bhp. I'll tell you this much, it is harder to stop than at 260 bhp.

To be honest, I am surprised that the Scirocco isn't right up there... I did a 1:10.07 on the same lap yuc did his 1:10.05, but then he ran 1:09 in the closing stages. Still, its a very good car.

The long straights play into the Ford and Citroën's hands, possibly the Renault's too....

Can I have driver number 26?
and team name: 'staying as indy' Hindenburg (gives it a sound of terror :mischievous: and its for those who died in the disaster in may :()

or I'll take @SK8RBOI 's offer, that is if what's happening with team's points is made clear :ill: or I'll be facing the same disadvantage being indy or joining a new team...

Last edited:
Back